Luke Skywalker Bespin Costume

sadious

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all. I am looking into making or buying a Luke Skywalker bespin fatigue costume. Anyone have any leads or ideas on how to accomplish this? I would prefer to purchase one as I am not great at sewing. Thanks in advance for your help.

Don't know how 'screen accurate' it may be, if you're determined for that, but the old fan club used to sell the jacket. Might be worth a search on ebay. But I'm sure there are some on here that make it. Don't know yet as I'm new to here myself.

Is there any web sites perhaps that anyone knows of that is dedicated tol this costume? any help would be great. Thanks

My brother and I have both been looking for this exact jacket that was offered by the fan club. It is supoosed to be accurate... Our searches have uncovered child size jackets floating around here and there, but not much else.

I recommend that you simply find a pattern that seems to be close to the style and modify the things you need. My brother actually drew his own pattern for a jacket when he made his 4 year old son that exact costume for halloween one year... looked great too.

BespinDalt.jpg

Thanks for the advice. It looks like that is what I will have to do. I am finding that there is not much out there in regards to this venture. :cry Great job on the little one's costume.

I'm looking at the pictures of the club jacket. It looks like cotton denim in a muted tan color. Does anyone know if the originals were of the same material & color?

<div class='quotetop'>(AlpineDarth Maul @ Jul 5 2006, 11:31 PM) [snapback]1274946[/snapback]</div>
My brother actually drew his own pattern for a jacket when he made his 4 year old son that exact costume for halloween one year... looked great too.
[/b]

Priceless... very cool.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back