Men in Black - "Tiffany" Cardboard Cutout

AJ Quick

Kind of an interesting item.

mib-tiffany.jpg

This was apparently pulled from a dumpster back in 1997. It wound up at my house for me to check it out and try to verify if it was the original one from Men in Black. After reviewing some screen shots and looking at the hole punctured in it.. it definitely is the one from the movie.

I think the current owner is looking to get rid of it. Its not in the best shape, it has been folded up and the head has snapped off, along with one of the pigtails. Its pretty decent otherwise.

Last edited:
"Then I saw little Tiffany. I'm thinking, y'know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some $#!t, Zed. She's about eight years old, those books are WAY too advanced for her. If you ask me, I'd say she's up to something."

Love it!

Ryu

Hey guys. I'll post this here.

I've still got the cut out, but I have not heard back from the guy who owns it. So I'm not in a position to sell it right now.

That's cool, it never hurts to ask. If you ever hear from him and he allows it maybe you could get some 1:1 copies done, I would happily put that on a backing and make my own replica. Regardless of what happens with it, thanks for sharing!

its a beautiful piece. I personally would love to have it, but something like that should be preserved and DEF not in a dumpster. its so awesome that it was "found". really cool, a great piece of MIB history to preserve. would look good next to my screen used agent J suit! :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back