Comic Style Iron Man

mccordia

Came across this 3D artists rendering of Iron man at 3D Total
Would be cool to see someone tackle an Iron Man in these proportions.

mini_iron_man.jpg

Yeah I would make it. Shoot I know at conventions this year there are going to be a lot of IRON MEN and WAR MACHINES. Someone has to make one that really stands out. I was thinking about building WHIPLASH MK II. I bet no one is gonna have that.

I already have the idea for the whips!

Yeah I would make it. Shoot I know at conventions this year there are going to be a lot of IRON MEN and WAR MACHINES. Someone has to make one that really stands out. I was thinking about building WHIPLASH MK II. I bet no one is gonna have that.

I already have the idea for the whips!
You know, now that you mention it, I've been considering doing Whiplash Mark I because everyone whose seen the movie has been saying I look like Mickey Rork (sorry I misspelled his name). I have the hair but I'm Italian, so I'm nowhere near that dark. I'll consider it but I need to do some exercising if I do the Mark I (I'm about as skinny as they come, and I don't have alot of muscle. XD) Yeah.... Anyhow, Thats a pretty cool render of the suit. I'd be interested in making it with the same battle-worn paint job if I do the Mark IV

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back