MEGAN FOX DROPPED from Transformers 3.....

I was just about to post this...Apparently during Transformers 3, Fox allegedly compared Michael Bay to Hitler and Napoleon.

End result - Fox goes bye bye.

She was right though. I was on set of Bad Boys 2 and watched him direct, he is horrible to his crew! Just a nasty guy.

I was just about to post this...Apparently during Transformers 3, Fox allegedly compared Michael Bay to Hitler and Napoleon.

Plenty of directors have ruled with an iron fist: Stanley Kubrick, Erich Von Stroheim, Jim Cameron and Michael Bay (this list is from best to worst, obviously).

Personally im kinda glad she's dropped. to me she's a very annoying character in every movie she's in, not to mention a wh*re....pardon my french

To be fair, I don't think he's actually killed any Jews. But his crimes against cinematography are great and varied.

Plenty of directors have ruled with an iron fist: Stanley Kubrick, Erich Von Stroheim, Jim Cameron and Michael Bay (this list is from best to worst, obviously).

Heh! Didn't there used to be a custom t-shirt circulating, full of all the stuff Cameron used to cuss at his crews? :lol

-Sarge

Heh! Didn't there used to be a custom t-shirt circulating, full of all the stuff Cameron used to cuss at his crews?

Some, that I've been told by a key member of that show, are "Life's Abyss And Then You Dive", "Son Of Abyss" and "The Abuse".

No loss.

I thought she was very hot in the first movie, but after everything she's done outside that first flick...she exudes the nastiest of 'skank' whenever I see a picture of her.
Another Hollywood Created bimbo out with the trash....

Not tied down to a love interest??? at his age?
Look, I don't care if they turn the guy gay, almost every male at his character's age is gonna be chasing tail in one respect or another.

I guess he could just be in between relationships....

(my wife just said that she thinks girls won't want to watch since there's no love interest lol) :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back