Iron Man sounds

Darkside

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
can anybody help me to get the repulsor firing sounds?
the charging and discharging.

that would be really helpful.

regards

You posted in the middle of the night in the US where a large majority of the membership resides and was off counting sheep in their dreams... And it's only been 2 hours...

looks like it's been about 14 and a half hours to me. :)

Darkside, I don't know if you're looking for the sound effects for a prop/costume, or for a film project. I don't have any high quality IM sounds, but my son got an Iron Man repulsor for his birthday, and while not all that loud, the sound effects seem to be straight from the movie. If it's for a project, maybe you could modify the soundboad from that. Just a suggestion.

im looking for the sound effect direct for a costume project.

if possible a mp3 or wav would be the best.

the toy mabe a way but my setup is made special for the costume and i don´t want the stress to incorporate a new board or something else in it

P.S. it where 14 hours and a bit of time

Hey Darkside,
Any luck on finding sound effects? I found an iTunes store download that said Iron Man Sound Effects that was $9.99, but the sounds were LAME--I don't think most of them were even from the movie! I'd pay for the sound effects, but I want good ones...Power up, Power Down, Repulsors...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back