Uncharted 2 belt buckle

Kredepops

So I'm trying to put together a Nathan Drake costume. Drake is the hero of the Playstation game series called Uncharted.

In Uncharted 1, Drake has a belt buckle with a pirate motif which can easily be found on ebay.

In Uncharted 2 however, he wears a different belt buckle which I can't find anywhere. It looks like a rising sun. Here are the best pics I've found on the net, and a rough drawing made by me of how I think it looks like.

belt.jpg

Have anybody seen something similar for purchase? If somebody has the skill to make one of these I'd also be very interested, depending on the price ofcourse.

I'm also playing with the idea of putting together an Uncharted outfit from both games. So did you find a solution to the belt buckle?
Another question I have is, if the pouch and holsters Drake's wearing are existing items. My research, thusfar, hasn't come up with anything concrete. Only close enoughs, so I'm considering making these myself out of leather. What are you using for these items?

i did a little poking around after buying this game (btw i LOVE both of them) and i found some suitable holsters on ebay. nothing matched exactly of course, but there were one or two that just needed a little modding. that might be easier than trying to scratch build one.

I have yet to find the correct belt buckle from the first game.
I saw one photo from someone who managed to get a hold of one (so I know thy do exist), but nowhere to be found on the internet or eBay.

I have yet to find the correct belt buckle from the first game.
I saw one photo from someone who managed to get a hold of one (so I know thy do exist), but nowhere to be found on the internet or eBay.

Look for seller www-buckles-ca or his eBay store BELT BUCKLES SHOP.
That's where I got mine from. Not sure if he still sells them, though. I think the search term I used was 'pirate buckle' or something like that.
Good luck!

Yeah, I searched for days on eBay/Amazon/Google for pirate/skull/crossbones/etc buckles and it never gave me that exact right one. I ended up getting one from someone on here, and it's perfect for the Drake's Fortune look.

I think for Among Thieves, the best route may be to just make your own image and put it on a blank buckle.

If there's any guides or suggestions how how to go about making his green pouch, please feel free to share!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I never found one. :unsure

I did make myself one though. It's not perfect (heck most of it isn't even metal) but it works for my needs.
P1120394.jpg

P1120395.jpg

P1120396.jpg

P1120398.jpg

Plexiglass more or less...

At work, people steal a lot of ipods and the case has a sort of divider... the divider part (two of them really) is the bottom layer. The other three layers are just a thin plexiglass.

Hi,

I want too, searching too hard I have one buckle pirates very luck look my photos

IMG_20110923_193103.jpg

and Among Thieves, it is silimar rising sun, where you wrote.

Uncharted 3 called Horse hooves

Look for seller www-buckles-ca or his eBay store BELT BUCKLES SHOP.
That's where I got mine from. Not sure if he still sells them, though. I think the search term I used was 'pirate buckle' or something like that.
Good luck!

Hi!

Many thanks for the tip with Belt Buckles Shop! Ordered the one for uncharted part 1 today (ebay). There are still some available...

The search for part two is still ongoing (focus is on Japan WWII "rising sun" naval flag). Enter "rising sun buckle" in "goolgle" and you see at least something in the right direction (see picture) - however far from the real deal

In parallel I will make a custom one (most likely cast metal zamak alloy)

Best

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back