Tony Stark Car Screensaver

ARES GW

Does anyone have links to this or knows if one even existed. Also if not a screen saver what about images of the car. What type of car is that may google can hep me with that...thanks!

I was curious about this too. I can't find any photos of Fav's car, so I'm almost tempted to photoshop a flathead roadster to look like it.

Last edited:
This is the best I've got. I took a Blu Ray screencap of Tony's computer when Pepper was hacking in.

Car.png

I've been looking to get his OS, on the computer in his office that Pepper used at the end of IM1, and I haven't been able to find it. It definitely seems linux based, but I can't find anyone who's re-created it.

I've been looking to get his OS, on the computer in his office that Pepper used at the end of IM1, and I haven't been able to find it. It definitely seems linux based, but I can't find anyone who's re-created it.

I've been looking for something like that, or his JARVIS set up too. It seems like people have ideas as to how to make it, or how it would work, but there is nothing really out there yet.

If someone can get me screen caps of each screen saver image I may be able to mimic and create a flash based screen saver.

If someone can get me screen caps of each screen saver image I may be able to mimic and create a flash based screen saver.

It's used again in Iron Man 2. My versions isn't of the best quality. I'll look through the first movie and see if I can pull anything

Maybe it's just a bluescreen and they add a CGI OS in post-production.

I know i'm extremely late on this topic, but I took firefly827347's image and enhanced it so I could use it on my desktop. My resolution is 1600x900 and since someone was nice enough to share, I thought i'd give it back for anyone wanting a bigger sized image :)
Thanks for the share!
15gv2j4.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back