Please help me with some high resolution caps from Vampires in Venice from Dr. Who

Egon Spengler

Master Member
I need some good screencaps of Rory's shirt. Some nice clear views of the image on the front of his shirt. The closer the better. I've been searching all over and trying to find screencaps I can use online but most are below quality.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks!

Re: Please help me with some high resolution caps from Vampires in Venice from Dr. Wh

These are the best I could come up with, hope it helps.

Re: Please help me with some high resolution caps from Vampires in Venice from Dr. Wh

Thank you :) Theres one shot, but it's just for a moment where Rory is falls onto the ground when fighting the son in that episode. It gives a quick shot, real close, of the picture. If I could get a shot of that I would but all the video clips of it are such low quality :(

Here's the moment he falls down, It's pretty close, but it doesn't have the whole thing in the fame, at least not in this aspect ratio. I hope it'll do!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back