Zoe's gun from Firefly?

JJ9437

Hi everyone. I am trying to find a decent replica of Zoe's gun from Firefly for my friend. I remember there being resin casting ones on eBay a while ago but i do see them up anymore so I was wondering if anyone knew where she could possibly get one. Thanks!

Here is a picture of her gun just for reference

http://crimsonsguns.tripod.com/FireflyZoeGun2.jpg

The kit you saw on ebay was probably from Wilco Models (at least that's the only resin Zoe I've come across there). A long shot, but you could contact him through ebay and find out if he still has this kit available. :unsure

Zoe's "Mare's Leg" was offered in resin by Wilco Models on e-Bay. If you PM him, I believe he will sell one to you (even though there aren't any currently in his e-Bay store). He was willing last time I contacted him anyway.

You can also find a metal version in the e-Bay store: Grendel's Cave.

EDIT: Umm, yes, what ^he^ said.

on the other hand, if you do a search for "Mare's leg replica" you will probably find quite a few websites that will offer a metal replica of this popular firearm. They will cost a bit more... but for realism, you can't beat it! I know I've seen some before. Sorry I'm not posting links, it's late, and a little google-fu will help you out.
Good luck in your search.

Always had good dealings with the guys from Wilco. I have several of their props, but haven't seen one of these in person.

Thanks for posting the links. Wilco seems to have a lot of Firefly kits. I'm kinda interested in the starter kit with both of the guys' guns.

Something tells me if your willing to put aside a couple dollars for a little while, youll be able to afford something very accurate.

If you have the money and want to get an actual gun. Check out the Rossi Ranch Hand. It is a clone of a model 92 mare's leg and it has the "glove loop" lever. I have actually shot one of these(the 45 long colt) and it is a really nice weapon. From the looks of it, it would not take much modification to make it look like Zoe's, although I don't know how much you'd want to modify a new gun to make it look well used...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back