Triangle ARC -IM2- (need to bounce ideas)

PhantomProphet

I am wanting to do a version of the new triangle from Iron Man 2. I wanna do something beyond the toy arc. I ordered LEDs yesterday, and picked up some plexi glass, but i wanna get some input.... Maybe bounce some Ideas around that may help.

l_b924354bb71243598f209d8224bd2440.jpg

I wanna stay away from making it look like a toy.

If you want to go a step further, the user nexnox said they designed the interior to the reactor. Maybe PM him/her and see if they will share. I do believe we slightly get to see the interior when Tony is inserting the new core.

If you want to go a step further, the user nexnox said they designed the interior to the reactor. Maybe PM him/her and see if they will share. I do believe we slightly get to see the interior when Tony is inserting the new core.

Thanks for the input, i may just do that

I thought about EL wire, but i really want this thing to glow bright. EL is a bit dim for what i want, but i ordered over 300 LEDs, but only 50 are meant for this project... not that i'd use all 50 lol

EL paneling would give you a base glow, the LEDs would only intensify this. Just a thought.

Just capped these. It's the best I've got for now.

vlcsnap-2010-05-14-18h53m29s120.png

vlcsnap-2010-05-14-18h52m52s12.png

vlcsnap-2010-05-14-18h54m01s195.png

Oh, and this is a crop of a picture posted somewhere on here of a bunch of screen-used IM2 props all laid out together.

arc.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back