old thread. Delete.

Re: WAR MACHINE COSTUME (Iron Man 2)- WIP -Update May 13 2010

managed to get the other shin done and both boot covers done

Juice hasn't completed boot covers but I dont really see much difference in look from the Mark III so I'm gonna just use the Callmemilo bootcovers as they are good enough for me

Heres just a shot of the left leg all together.

DSC04487.jpg

I got the legs strengthened (took forever) and thought I'd try them on, they fit great and mobility is really nice. They'll be positioned higher up a little more and I'll be wearing workboots so my short italianess will get a little boost. They'll be connected on the custom harness I make for everything to hang off of. it should all flow nicely. Lucky I'm well proportioned so hopefully I canlook tall in pics when its all done which is always nice :)

DSC04542.jpg

Last edited:

" Finally the STEALTH has come back to RPF ...." lol , great built , great work on the war machine !!! this will be the best war machine armor :) , keep us post more on your process .

lol Thanks Leslee, will do. I can't wait to wear the whole armor soon, just need to strengthen the insides of it all.. Even in its progress state, its so fun to wear it :)

ya , the armor looks perfect on u . Will start my next armor soon , maybe WAR MACHINE OR MARK VI , but will do in clay and hand sculpt . keep up the good work brother.

That's amazing. It took me about 15 hours just to pep an Iron Man helmet and it looks like a kindergartener did it. Nice work!

Really clean pep Stealth.
The suit is looking nicely scaled ... can't wait to see this done.

I like that you're paying attention to the boot covers - many people don't and it's just ruins the whole thing when you see someone with a killer suit but who's wearing sneakers (without any boot covers).

Yep looks kick ass. :) It's so well proportioned and clean built. :thumbsup

Very awesome! Makes me want one bad. Excellent work stealth!

Hey STEALTH, that's looking fantastic!

What are you using to strengthen the insides? Fiberglass?

I'm working on this same pep costume and the ordeal of using fiberglass mat to strengthen the inside of the chestpiece was quite a pain, looks like it's back to cloth!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back