old thread. Delete.

Re: WAR MACHINE COSTUME (Iron Man 2)- WIP -Update May 16 2010

For those of you who would like to download copies of the War Machine files, here's what you can do. First, go to 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage. Then, type "war machine .pdo" (no quotes) in the search engine. I believe all of the required files will appear in the results. Look for the files made by JUICE and unfolded by Dubean33. Hope this info helps you. :thumbsup

Last edited:

Hey stealth, any updates on this? This build was kickin, i hope it wasn't abandoned!

hey stealth, the armor looks great!! suits you very well man. could you give us some updates here pls?(y)thumbsup

Dude amazing work...started an ironman helmet recently and now at resin stage.
Can't imagine the patience you must have to be this far lol :)

Dude amazing work...started an ironman helmet recently and now at resin stage.
Can't imagine the patience you must have to be this far :lol

I am impressed by how good the suit looks!

It is also impressing that you had about two months left for it to be done, and didn't consider yourself in a hurry :lol

hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I'm on a summer break from this stuff. Should be back soon. Have to finish this for my friend by Halloween. Thanks for the support everyone :)

YES! That is so cool news. I am really eager to se how it turns out :D

Really looking foward to seeing more, been following this build since I found this sight!

Hey Stealth, any finished pictures of this thing? It would be nice to have some other fan-made suits to look up to. All we really have now is Jaymay's and that ****** MasterLe. Can't leave us hangin like that!

I had to scrap most of it. I wasn't happy with it and when I'm not happy with something. I scrap it. Just like that. I have no regrets. I smash it then throw it away so it's out of my sight. :p

It's actually being rebuilt into a Statue and not a costume.
The person who wanted it changed their mind. They'd prefer a Full size Statue instead of a short man's war machine costume lol. I'll post some stuff when I have some decent finished sections to show for it. Thanks for the interest and support :)

I had to scrap most of it. I wasn't happy with it and when I'm not happy with something. I scrap it. Just like that. I have no regrets. I smash it then throw it away so it's out of my sight. :p

It's actually being rebuilt into a Statue and not a costume.
The person who wanted it changed their mind. They'd prefer a Full size Statue instead of a short man's war machine costume lol. I'll post some stuff when I have some decent finished sections to show for it. Thanks for the interest and support :)

Sorry to hear about you having to start over on your armor. Are you gonna use the same pep files or are you gonna wait for robo's?

If you are gonna use juice's pep i've got some suggestions on how to make it better.

Cheers,
Jay

What would those suggestions be Jaymay? I'm working on the juice suit and I'm kinda stressing over it.

What would those suggestions be Jaymay? I'm working on the juice suit and I'm kinda stressing over it.

Well the suggestions are for after armor is finished.
The art book for iron man 2 pictures the complete war machine armor layed out without the armor strapping. If you get the book its very good reference.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back