Best 10th Doctor Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris Lyssara

Sr Member
Hey, all. I was considering getting a 10th Doctor sonic, and I wanted to know which commercially available one you guys thought was the best. I'm looking for both lights and sounds, by the way.

Also, should I get the currently available 11th Doctor sonic, or wait until a better one is produced? In other words, is it "close enough"?

Hey, all. I was considering getting a 10th Doctor sonic, and I wanted to know which commercially available one you guys thought was the best. I'm looking for both lights and sounds, by the way.

Also, should I get the currently available 11th Doctor sonic, or wait until a better one is produced? In other words, is it "close enough"?

MFX was the best one, licensed and Neill is a member here, lights only. They are sold out but you may be able to get one on ebay

the CO toy is awesome I am going to get one myself at some point, for prop toy its a good option.

So if I'm looking for lights AND sound, along with "good enough", then I want the CO Sonic? I'm looking for something I can carry around with me and isn't mad expensive.

If "not mad expensive" is part of your criteria, go for the CO toy!

The remaining MFX's have been bought out by one place who decided to jack the price up.

If you're willing to spend a bit more money, Celestial Toystore make an Eccleston/Tennant model with lights and sound as well.

-Nick

Thanks for the advice. I had to order a birthday present for a friend from Thinkgeek, so I went ahead and got the CO 10th and 11th screwdrivers at the same time. They should be here soon and I can promptly start running around with them after that!

If "not mad expensive" is part of your criteria, go for the CO toy!

The remaining MFX's have been bought out by one place who decided to jack the price up.

If you're willing to spend a bit more money, Celestial Toystore make an Eccleston/Tennant model with lights and sound as well.

-Nick

CT is a banned member here FYI for inappropriate behavior and baiting, I would steer clear of him and his products. Just an FYI

CT is a banned member here FYI for inappropriate behavior and baiting, I would steer clear of him and his products. Just an FYI

I had heard that, so I initially didn't mention him in my post, but I have yet to hear of anyone who didn't love the sonic they got from him (Aside from the fact that the sound is a tad quiet), so I decided why not.

Sometimes you have to separate the person from their product, but it's good you mentioned the issues with him so that other people can make a more informed decision about purchasing CT's products.

-Nick

From what I've seen of his product it's not all its cracked up to be. And everything else already mentioned.

For something you can carry around, definitely go with the CO. It's not terribly expensive and has light and sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back