The start of Ghost MW2

ok so Ghost is a very popular character in MW2 but i still have yet to see it done correctly. I am also aware that Ghost has a few different outfit and I have chosen one of his early outfits from the game (more pmc like)

ghst1.jpg

ghst2.jpg

ghst3.jpg

ghst4.jpg

ghst5.jpg

ghst6.jpg

ghst7.jpg

ghst8.jpg

ghst9.jpg

ghst10.jpg

ghst11.jpg

the first step i need to do is see exactly what pouches and gear he is wearing. I know he is wearing olive tactical pants and a tan tactical (not BDU style) top, tan right knee pad, a serpa holster on the right leg & oakley style black tactical gloves im not exactly sure on the rest like which pouches and vest he has exactly but i will be looking into it any help would be appreciated

Well being someone who researched this thoroughly, and created this same costume, I can tell you most everything of his gear is custom.

You are right on the bottoms, and the top. Its an ACU desert style, but its not a Serpa holster. Its more like a Fobus or Uncle Mike's type, but the Vest/Pouches/Drop Leg are all custom.

I'm an infantryman and did ALOT of research lookin for pouches like that, and no one in the world sells anything like it. I simply bought some Coyote colored mag pouches and then modified them.

And thats really what it will be like. You got the gloves right too.

13325_609973536421_44013832_34849854_2239648_n.jpg

Here we are at about 1 am before a con tryin to finish our version 1.0. We are working on upgrading everything else we aren't happy with. Like the Union Jack patches (which we had to custom make) and a few tweeks and twizzles on the outfits. We didn't get his oakley gloves in on time (as we were using my military account through oakley) and are still workin on getting him an accurate top made, so I faded one of my ACU tops.

thanx for the info.. i could have swore it was just a plain tan tac top and not an omnipat color... but thanks for the info what did u use as the chest base? its also suppost to be black..

edit: i have experiance making pouches for airsoft so maybe i cna make some for ur costume ill make mine then show ya some pics

Last edited:
Yeah, when we realized you can go into the singleplayer and go into the museum we got a better look at the tac vest.

We used a Condor Plate Carrier for the vest, and then modified it to be more like the games. Mainly the shoulders to sit right and the front curvature.

We are working on making the crotch protector/fanny pack now, but also getting the components in order and more destoryed.

In the museum level though, you can see a faded camo pattern to Ghost's top, which we have found a British Desert Top with the velcro collar which we are planning on using and fading.

Yeah, when we realized you can go into the singleplayer and go into the museum we got a better look at the tac vest.

We used a Condor Plate Carrier for the vest, and then modified it to be more like the games. Mainly the shoulders to sit right and the front curvature.

We are working on making the crotch protector/fanny pack now, but also getting the components in order and more destoryed.

In the museum level though, you can see a faded camo pattern to Ghost's top, which we have found a British Desert Top with the velcro collar which we are planning on using and fading.

sweet lmk what else ya find out

necro post sry guys lol but after much consideration ive decided to go with the Ghost statue
Modern-Warfare-2-Statue.jpg

heres my hand painted mask(used the same paint that i use for silk screening), I wanted a worn/beat up look instead of a clean/new look .
IMG_1217.jpg

I also have the Desert camo pants & shemagh already and the exact vest that is on the statue is in the mail on its way. Things i need to purchase Comtacs(head set) and I plan on making the shag fleece jacket hopefully updates soon for everyone :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back