Iron Man, Iron Monger and War Machine -Update 1st Post

JUDGE_HELLFAST

We did the opening for the Iron Man 2 opening. These are not movie accurate costumes and we did not want to make them accurate, but wanted to give them a little comic book twist with a little movie reference thrown in for good measure. Iron Monger stands approximately 9 ft tall, Iron Man 7'1" and War Machine stand approximately 7'3" tall. I hope you enjoy our versions of Iron Man, Iron Monger and War Machine.

P4060039.jpg

P4070099.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

UPDATE: Here's a picture of our Iron Man and War Machine for a charity event at the Zoo. Also and update video of War Machine playing hide and seek and the last video heading back to the changing area to call it a night. Awesome event and the kids absolutely love us!

P5120257.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man, Iron Monger and War Machine (Movie Opening)

Looks awesome, I bet you made a lot of people happy, and a LOT of facebook profile photos will be epic! :thumbsup

very impressive. I love how "comicy-fun-cartoony" they look

great job!

Last edited:

Great work, and I agree I love the comic mix:thumbsup I can't believe that little kid is fooling with the crane machine in the background of the first pic. Did he turn around and have an OMG moment or what?:lol

This is awesome!! I work in a theatre and wish we coul have had something like this for Iron Man, Great Job!!

Nice work, I bet you got a lot of great responses. We did the same thing in San Francisco, almost caused a few car accidents while walking down the street from people gawking.
Great job on these three!

They looks great, good work...:thumbsup

Too Cool! While I like them both, I really like how the War Machine is a lot "thicker" than the Iron Man, if that makes sense.

Wow, the three of you make an impressive trio. :D If you don't mind me asking, where did you all make your appearance at?

Come over the Ironman buildersclub and share your work with us. :D

That is AWESOME!!!!!! do you have pics of how the inside of the suits work...... unless you are actually 7 feet tall?

Thanks for the kudos, gang. We did this event in Topeka, Kansas. The crowd went wild for photos with us and I have some pretty comical pics with some of the kidos. :lol

Our tallest wearer is normally 6'2" and shortest is 5'11". These costumes definitely boost the height of the wearer. I'll have a few more shots of us posted shortly. :love

I think they are awesome, but then again I am a little biased. I am in the third picture standing next to War Machine :lol

GOOD GOD MAN!!! Nice work. Just got to see an Iron Man costume upclose this weekend at Motor city Comic con. I think I was more happy to see it then the kids were.

Amazing work indeed! Iron Man has more than one version of the suit, so I wouldn't think much on it

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back