NBC's Community

Also, they are flat out just stainless steal thermoses with holes cut in for dry ice and a green LED. I MAY make one some day... not sure why. Maybe a joke to leave my wife or kid after I die?

"Aaaaand here's his semen."

LOL that would be the absolute cruelest way to leave your family.

That trailer was awesome. "Ratings. Where we're going we don't need ratings"
Priceless.
Agreed.
Watching that, I only want them to get Glover back even more than I did before! 'Troy and Abed' was a huge part of the show, something I always knew but didn't fully appreciate until Glover bailed.

Here's a card I made for my kids 13th Birthday yesterday (a Community fan herself).

14804781739_82ecdbf239_c.jpg

14991112142_16d15b06b1_c.jpg

14988383691_32f71b3c12_c.jpg

That last image is because she likes Community, but LOVES Supernatural and is always on about that Dean guy... Welp, here you go.

*Ignore the terrible handwriting... I'm bad when I have all the time in the world, and this was a rush I did at work...

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything lately, does anyone know if they're in pre-production or shooting already?
I watched the newest CPT America movie on Netflix last night, and said, "Hey, it's Abed!" during the scene with Danny Pudi...

Haven't heard anything lately, does anyone know if they're in pre-production or shooting already?
I watched the newest CPT America movie on Netflix last night, and said, "Hey, it's Abed!" during the scene with Danny Pudi...

They're in pre-production right now, they officially started writing this season on Monday. :)

Happy October 19th Community Fans :D.

And a Happy Expulsion Day to Gillian Jacobs :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man, no Shirley? That stinks, but she's leaving for a very noble reason, to take care of her ailing Dad. Can't find much fault there.
At this rate, I'd be surprised if there's a season 7. Glover's leaving knee-capped the show bad enough but I don't see the show surviving too many more key talent leaving at this point.

Aw man, no Shirley? That stinks, but she's leaving for a very noble reason, to take care of her ailing Dad. Can't find much fault there.
At this rate, I'd be surprised if there's a season 7. Glover's leaving knee-capped the show bad enough but I don't see the show surviving too many more key talent leaving at this point.

I hope they end it the way it deserves after 6 seasons. 6seasonsandamovie.

It's just been confirmed that the show will film at the CBS studio and not at Paramount this time. That can only mean that Greendale's exteriors won't be shown very often.
I hope they end it the way it deserves after 6 seasons. 6seasonsandamovie.
I can't imagine what a 'Community' movie would be like, especially at the rate of attrition the cast is having. Maybe they'll finally show at least one of the master plans of City College to take over Greendale that were suggested but never shown. I still wanna see the 'Wild Wild West' mechanical spider from the last time you saw Dean Spreck...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back