NBC's Community

I assumed that those were some kind of modification of an off the shelf item. Would have been funny to have seen one of these on the shelf in the background in a later episode.
But for what it is, no, I'm not surprised legions of Community fans are scrambling to make replicas of it.

I was expecting to see someone on this forum doing a replica of the containers holding Pierces semen.

Give it some time, I'm Sure we'll find someone who has the ability to make the specimen container... I'm sure its some type of somewhat existing container that they obviously put some dry ice in.... it kinda resembles a fancy old-school type thermos lol.

Any word on when they'll know if it really goes to the famed, "six seasons"? If it does, I'll thne expect the movie, of course! :D

Tonight's episode is the first i've watched and i'm glad i caught it, they did an amazing job recreating GI Joe.

I was too old for the GI Joe cartoon, but this may be my favorite episode so far. Or maybe it's still the first paintball episode. OK, they're both Top 3.

If you watched GI JOE as a kid, this was, by far, one of the greatest things to air.

I LOVED that at it's core it was dealing with getting older and missing your youth.

Brilliant. I luv you Dan Harmon.

I made the custom figures and "submachopter" toy for those commercials. The funniest part is going onto GI Joe forums and seeing people discuss how I made them, the parts I sourced from different figures and vehicles, and what was custom made and what was not. It's like what we do here on the RPF, but witnessing it from the other end.

I made the custom figures and "submachopter" toy for those commercials. The funniest part is going onto GI Joe forums and seeing people discuss how I made them, the parts I sourced from different figures and vehicles, and what was custom made and what was not. It's like what we do here on the RPF, but witnessing it from the other end.

Well then, I would like to see your work mass produced and on my shelves. Nice job,

btw... Non disclosures aside... If you want to leak info on the likelihood of that happening... All ears :D

The Community G.I. Joe Action Figures In Packaging

spodcrd91shefdptcr3m.png

Holy cow, they did a great job with those.
I haven't been into GI Joes since the 80s (and really not all that much even then as when they first came out, I was at the upper edge in age range for them), but if someone made these as they appear on that website or in Mr Nagata's amazing builds, I'd buy them in a heartbeat!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back