Spiderman Suit Dy-Sub Pattern File?

WebChief

Sr Member
I've been toying with the idea of working on a Spiderman (or similar costume) suit for a long time now. I've seen so many dy-sub printed suits on lycra that look fantastic and know of someone who could potentially print one for me. I'm just hoping to download or purchase the PSD file from someone. I know it's a long shot but someone out there must still have these files kicking around. In the end, I would just like a reliable template to work off to potenially make my own designs as well.

Thanks!

I can't remember if it was the whole suit or just the mask. And I may be confusing two separate threads. Also can't remember if I downloaded it or not. Give me til later on and I'll fire up the old compy and see if I did.

I found an old thread from 2007 or so that had a JPG of the mask pattern. It wasn't the full suit. I still thought there was someone out there offering the layered PSD files here.

I used to have my own custom-made, full-brick (accurate) pattern, but I lost it to a hard drive crash. If I still had it, it would be all yours.

If I restart my pattern (Or rediscover my original TKComics pattern), I'll send a copy your way.

Good luck.

-Nick

Go into the junkyard yard and find sanjou's dye sub post. He has multiple spiderman suits from movie to comic style and prices printed. And yes he is just selling the file

Go into the junkyard yard and find sanjou's dye sub post. He has multiple spiderman suits from movie to comic style and prices printed. And yes he is just selling the file

Truth!
Next time just do a simple search. Would have saved you a lot of time :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back