Tusken Bandolier/Pouch pattern?

badger

I'm starting work on a tusken raider mask mold, and I'm starting to look at the other parts for this costume.

The Bandolier seems to be pretty hard to get a hold of so I thought I'd try my hand at fabricating a set of pouches myself.

Does anyone know of/ have a pattern for the ANH bandoliers? The 1903 Enfield pattern ones?

Or any good build information, or even just good close up pictures so I can make my own pattern?

Thanks in advance...

badger

badger,

I'm working on a Tusken as well and have one of the P-1903 bandolier's at home. I can snap some close up's of it if your interested and can post them here or e-mail them to you. Let me know.

Randy

<div class='quotetop'>(RacerX45 @ Jun 16 2006, 02:02 PM) [snapback]1262824[/snapback]</div>
badger,

I'm working on a Tusken as well and have one of the P-1903 bandolier's at home. I can snap some close up's of it if your interested and can post them here or e-mail them to you. Let me know.

Randy
[/b]

That would be great.. If you want, you can send them to badger AT badger.cx Can you snap the pics with a ruler in view? that would be a great help in creating the pattern.

The SC site mentioned above has a bandolier how to, I knew about teh site, but I just hadn't dug far enough into it. With this, and the pictures it would be possible to make nice accurate ones.

Here is the direct link to the bandoliers
http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/tuske...bandoliers.html

badger

badger,

Uploading them to Photobucket right now - they're too big (I took about 25 pics - got a little carried away :D ) to e-mail. I'll e-mail you when they are ready. Let me know if you need anything else (measurements, different angles, etc.)

Randy

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back