Star Wars Code 3 Slave I Signature Edition

This is the first Star Wars Studio Scale Replica I bought and I love it. The detail is amazing and it has the signature of the actor that played Boba Fett. After I bought this I bought the Code 3 Tie Fighter.

DSC00036.jpg

ah- Code 3 pieces... They're fun for sure.

Thanks for taking the time to take pictures up close and doing the youtube video.

Just to let you know - the code 3 pieces aren't studio scale. Studio scale x-wings are 1/24. Code 3 is more like 1/35.

The same applies for the rest of the ships too. A real SS slave 1 is like 2.5 feet long.
see here for pics of a SS slave 1 hull:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=29541&highlight=slave&page=4

But being die cast and being detailed as they are they certainly are in a category of their own. Good find! :thumbsup

Last edited:
very nice. congrats too!

i am holding off starting this line after completing MR's SS line of at-at, y-wing and falcon.

not sure to start code 3 or efx though.

+1 for Studio Scale clarification.

...and it has the signature of the actor that played Boba Fett.

One more point of note. There were several people who have worn the costume in an official capacity such as stunt players and suit models, but only a few had screen roles. Most notably, Jeremy Bulloch (credited) and John Fass Morton (many of the Cloud City scenes). The 1997 Special Edition brought Don Bies, Mark Austin, and Nelson Hall, but Bulloch and Morton were the go-to guys back in the day.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back