the OTHER pulp fiction shirt

It's a vaery common shirt. You can find them on eBay and I believe you can purchase it directly from the UC Santa Cruz site.

Dorks. They look like a couple of dorks.

Hey TARANTINO, Make a Pulp Fiction sequel where Jules wanders the earth and gets into adventures.
Dont we deserve that??

Got mine from UC Santa Cruz:

slugs.jpg

Looking forward to completing the set with the Krazy Kat t-shirt (featuring my interpretation of the picture :) ).

<div class='quotetop'>(CessnaDriver @ Jun 15 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]1262360[/snapback]</div>
Dorks. They look like a couple of dorks.

Hey TARANTINO, Make a Pulp Fiction sequel where Jules wanders the earth and gets into adventures.
Dont we deserve that??
[/b]

I hear Jules IS in a new film,....an adventure where he takes a plane trip,...and,..there are...

Dun dun dun.....

"Snakes on a Plane...."
'Blues

I have the banana slug shirt and am awaiting the krazy kat. I'm beginning to hate Tarantino and his penchant for T shirts.

Why can't he just wear Hanes? :)

<div class='quotetop'>(darthsnikelfritz @ Jun 18 2006, 01:36 AM) [snapback]1263325[/snapback]</div>

This one is a Orbit shirt from here in Detroit.
Orbit was a local tabloid size weekly paper with events from around town (concerts, clubs etc).
The paper is long gone though. I don't think I have anything with the logo on it anymore.

<div class='quotetop'>(darthsnikelfritz @ Jun 17 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]1263325[/snapback]</div>

That's a Speed Racer Tee.

B0000A4JWM.01-A17JZEH6KFFU0G._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

Amazon has a similar looking shirt here.

-Rabittooth

EDIT-..actually...it might be the version with the japanese text like this one:

Speed_Racer_Japanese_S.gif

-R

resurrecting this thread. Anyone have any leads on Tarantino's Character "Jimmie"'s Shirt that he has under his robe? It's some sort of Globe head Advertising character most likely... and not "Globey" Pee-Wee's Playhouse..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back