Museum Replicas Iron man helmet, any good?

streetjudge79

Master Member
Does anyone own one of these? Is it worth buying? I'm looking for a top notch helmet for display, soo many options, just have no clue what to go with.

I've heard nothing but bad things. Despite it's metal construction, the overall shape and design really looks nothing like the original.
The Sideshow Iron Man bust is the best *official* replica ever done to date.

Recent ebay sale

!Bozl0K!BWk~$(KGrHqQOKj4Et10!i4!wBLo8NOO9v!~~_12.JPG
!Bozl6NQ!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKjUEuZqmElCLBLo8Ni0gLQ~~_12.JPG

"[...]copied from the original hero prop used in the film." according to Sideshow website! What a joke.

Stan Winston Studios made the master for the Sideshow Life Size bust and it's damn better!

I have to agree with the mantis from the photos that guy has and the work he has in it. the piece is amazing. I think the only thing they could do to make it more amazing is to make it up of layers of kevlar and spectra in high temp resin. though that would make it body armor and might be illegal in many places. I know from what a friend has said it is illegal to own any body armor in California jsut as an example.

I agree. I own one of Masked Riders Vac-metalized helmets and it is really nice. It has a flew tiny flaws but for the money it rocks and it has the removable faceplate.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back