Da Vinci Code, what props are out there?

Invicta

Sr Member
I seem to be on something of a Da Vinci Code thing at the moment and was wondering, apart from the Noble Collection, what props are out there from the movie.

Is there anything else other than the Noble Collection?

Thanks for any help,

Malc.

If anyone is still interested, a found the DaVinci Code DVD set with cryptex and journal replicas for $5 at Big Lots in Michigan today.

Is the cryptex the puzzle like thing with the numbers on it? I am looking for that.

That's what it is. This one looks just like the 6 inch, $200 version made by Noble Collection EXCEPT: It is 4 inches long and the number dials just look white and not marbled. It is very heavy and seems to be the same thing Noble sells as the mini cryptex for $45 or so. The 6 inch version is supposedly 1:1 scale with the actual prop.

Just saw this same set for $5.99 at my local Movie Stop tonight. Are the Cryptex and journal worth getting if the I thought the movie was "meh"??

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back