Finished Alice in wonderland Alice Red Court "Um" Dress

cosplaysky

just finished the tim burton alice in wonderland alice red court dress,many fans asked us if we can make this dress or not, now here are our final version of this Um dress which Alice wore when she met Red Queen,just several pics for you to see the final dress here, :lol
tim-burton-Alice-in-wonderland-alice-Red-court-dress-costume-1.jpg

tim-burton-Alice-in-wonderland-alice-Red-court-dress-costume-2.jpg

looks great
but the red should be a tad darker, not so bright
could do with more black in the skirt to
but the stripe stuff is great, i want some of that

the real color of the red is a little dark, yes, the stripe stuff really takes about 1 month to finish, anyway, we are satisfied with the finished fabric,:)
looks great
but the red should be a tad darker, not so bright
could do with more black in the skirt to
but the stripe stuff is great, i want some of that

AH!!! Wow! For some strange reason I realy wish I could wear this! :D :lol :lol :lol

Hey, also...Any plans to change any of Mad Hatter coat designs?

EDIT - Or any plans to offer the other colors?

congrats on making that striped pattern >_< I agree it would take a while to get it complete.. I'm dreading it, pushing this costume to the side for the moment because of that, LOL.

The cord around the waist looks alright, but if I remember the original cord has a string of gold weaved throughout it. Can't tell if the one you made has it or not.

But I love it! It's so hard to put it together since picture references for it are quite lacking ;_;

we originally made the cord in gold&red, then check the pics and it seems all red

congrats on making that striped pattern >_< I agree it would take a while to get it complete.. I'm dreading it, pushing this costume to the side for the moment because of that, LOL.

The cord around the waist looks alright, but if I remember the original cord has a string of gold weaved throughout it. Can't tell if the one you made has it or not.

But I love it! It's so hard to put it together since picture references for it are quite lacking ;_;

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back