BTTF2 hoverboard plans and graphics

I'm trying to find an STL / 3D printable file for the hoverboard battery box, but I'm not finding it in this thread, or other threads... has anyone see a thread on it? Or know where I can find a file?

Thanks!

Hi guys, could someone help me? I'm searching for a screen accurate honeycomb lenticular texture file for my personalized hoverboard graphic.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me the Pantone or correct colour of the hoverboard? I have someone making something for me and need to let them know the colour.

Hello everyone!
I'm trying to get a custom designed snowboard and all I'm missing is the lower part of the hoverboard (the discs, their mounts and the purple box).
Is there any vector files I can use for that?
I'd really appreciate it, since I'm not an Illustrator professional. Also, I'd be happy to get the correct color tones of all the parts.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a link or .pdf for a template for No Tech or Odd Man Out boards please drop me a message. I would really like to try to make these as I have the graphics already from Rolands post in another thread.

Also just to add I have searched, and read through almost every thread on the subject. Sadly there doesn't seem to be anything and if there was all the only links are dead and pic's and gone thanks to photobucket.

If anyone has a link or .pdf for a template for No Tech or Odd Man Out boards please drop me a message. I would really like to try to make these as I have the graphics already from Rolands post in another thread.

Also just to add I have searched, and read through almost every thread on the subject. Sadly there doesn't seem to be anything and if there was all the only links are dead and pic's and gone thanks to photobucket.

Link on Google drive is still working, I open it now with app Google Drive, there are 5files in zip with 5 hoverboards

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back