EMPIRE STRIKES BACK Studios Scale Replicas At WonderFest!

I'm the lucky fella "curating" it for them this year - it's going to be pretty dang cool!! We hopefully will have some last minute additions, too!

Honestly, unless someone comes to the show with their Taun-Taun and in doing so assumes full responsibility for transportation, I don't want to be liable for something that expensive.

First time going to WF for me, and I'm looking forward to this!

Jason, as curator...are you kind of like our servant? Doing tours, forced to answer stupid questions, and clean the gum we stick under the table? :)

This'll be my third WF. had allot more fun last year than at my first. BS'ed with all the guys I know at SSM. Met captain cardboard and Moffeaton. Those are just the 2 I remember off hand. There was so much going on. I'm just glad the wife likes to go.

So, back on track, what modela can we plan on seeing?

We'll take a lot of pictures for you all. Yep, Jason did a bang up job putting this all together. Can't wait for the show!
George

happy to see its part of the WF programming. Jason's putting some nice work in putting all this together. I'd be rather nervous, tbh. Your efforts deserve a little traction and happy they put you in the activities.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back