Hello! I am a huge horror movie fan. My favorite movie series is nightmare on elm street. I came across this site looking for advice from people who has been collecting freddy gloves. I am looking for the most screen accurate freddy vs jason glove. I heard terror gloves is one of the closest and some good reviews. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Nice to meet everyone. Its good to be here.

Hello everyone

I am passionate about "useless things" in the words of some family and friends. I love replicas especially of science fiction weapons. My treasures are two deckard blasters and although they are too expensive I would like to continue expanding my collection.

I´d like to build my own objects and props and that is because i´m here.

As you may have noticed English is not my first language, I have to use a translator convulsively, but I hope to gradually do better.

Hello All,

New to this forum, but I have been lurking for quite awhile. I figured why not join and contribute.

I am interested in all things Star Wars, Marvel and DC. Collect all 3.

Currently really interested in light saber hilts. And am working on collecting the most accurate versions I can find.
And I see on this forum there are some really knowledgeable people creating some amazing pieces.

Good to be here. I look forward to interacting with fellow collectors!

Hi All

Have been a long time lurker, always too busy to sign up, but have checked the forum for tips and tricks many times when building. Such a huge amount of knowledge and talent all in one place. I've just started setting up social media pages and a website for my replicas and thought it about time i signed up and got active on the forum. Looking forward to sharing and building together.

Most of my replicas are Iron man based, built a full MK45 suit last year (seen in profile) and currently working on refinements/upgrades for that.

David

Hello, all.

I'm Azrakel, cosplayer and cheap prop maker, but I have some collectibles as well. Obsessed with lightsabers and Star Wars, but like props from all universes, from Aliens to Batman, Predator to Captain America. I will start to show off some of my items soon. Brilliant work here, as well as genius designs.

hey gang,
Im a cosplayer in tampa from nyc .im also a tattoo artist. Im not a great builder i modify or do make shift stuff. Ive only been at this for 3 years consecutively but dabbled in in it about 5 years. I mostly do fundraisers for save the children " Nathianals housr, hospital visits for sick kids...so it has changed my outlook on life seeing kids affected with affliction. However putting a smile on thier faces is also a therapy for me as I was Diagnosed with RA. i love the Cons and we do movie night fundraisers. My top character at the moment is Star lord followed by Red Hood and Daredevil.
Not Sure how to post pics yet
Peace

Hey all,
I'm Becca, I just found out about this site. I am just starting to get into building myself but have been watching and learning for a while now. It has always interested me. Anyways, happy to be here.

hello, my name is Robert. I have been a sci-fi guy for years but I have never assembled a costume as those awesome here. I thought this would be good place to pick up some tips.
Thank you letting me join.

Hi all,
Frustrated Astronaut, have been building replica Apollo A7L suits and hardware for years. I have had several people tell me I should join this site. So here I am! Really, looks like a great community, happy to be a member. Check out my work at www.apollospacesuits.com

Hey all, I'm martin/Jaz. I've been lurking around here for... it seems forever.
Been working leather for 4-5 years & I'm finally getting off my ass, diving into my holster plans. Looking for measurements, greeblies, documentation on Solo & Skywalker belts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey there. First time here, hoping to get into making custom lightsabers. I'm not even sure where to start.

Hello prop and costume makers, movie buffs and mere fans!

This forum is the answer to all the questions I've had over time, building my own props or costumes. I am a craftman of many trades, with a couple of obsessions and interests when it comes to movie characters in costumes or armors... I will start posting soon on my first completed costume and prop: The comic book classic version of the Rocketeer! See you around, finheads!

I'm new to the RPF as a poster, but I'm familiar with some of it's users through other social media websites, so I'm really excited to join the community. Like everyone else here I am obsessed with movie props and set design.
I've always been interested in film making and have finally decided to jump in and do something with it. I plan on creating a web series and was hoping being a part of these forums would help me along with some technical questions I have about a set build. (also I'm just looking forward to pouring over other people amazing creations because you guys are awesome.)

Hello hello! I'm a practical effects aficionado trying to start up my own sfx company. Most of my projects have been original pieces, though I'm moving towards trying to recreate some iconic horror villains. I'm sure there is a lot to learn here, and I look forward to seeing what goes on!

Hi all!

My Name is Alex and I am new in the RPF Forum. I am a huge Star Wars Fan from Austria and very interested in Star Wars Props and Studio Scales. :)

Happy to be here and wish you all having a nice day!

Best regards from Austria,

Alex

Hey all, I'm Will. i already started a thread about the Leon "the professional" gun case i am making. check it out. let me know if you have any questions or would like to know anything about me

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this website by coincidence due to multiple threads showing tutorials on Spider-Man designs and replicas. I myself like seeing stuff like that. I hope that I can still be led to the right direction on finishing up my cosplay this year as Insomniac Games Spider-Man as I need the last few steps on making the correct choices upon getting the suit.

I welcome everyone to help as much as they can and will thank them too. I'm happy to be a part of the RPF community and hope to get to know you all as well.

Hello RPF!!! I am interested in all sorts of props. I do like weapons and armor but I am also open to other projects. Right now I am trying to decide on a project to do. So far I have done a couple fiberglassing pepakura armors, but the majority did not turn out so well. I am considering a foam armor project. If you ahve any cool ideas for me to do please let me know. I have approximately 20-30 hours of worktime for my project. Thanks!!

Howdy! I'm Robert. I have a BFA in theatre arts & acting w a backgroung in construction. I'm new to the cosplay/replica community. I'm now disabled & enjoying discovering ways around my limitations (wheelchair frendly costumes etc). Live in Central FL.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back