re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hellu, I stumbled upon this site not too long ago when looking up warhammer props. I've always had an interest in prop making but never really started anything. I am now currently in the middle of my first projects and thought what better time to join than now.

Hi,
I'm Simon.

Been making props (badly) since I was little.

Last year was the year of the proton pack, and this year my project is the M56 smart gun from aliens.

Hi folks, My name is Scott and I'm a robot hound from Florida. I share my vintage 50's house with a few hundred tin robots and a half dozen full sized ones.

Hi Scott, your room looks like a museum, how much do you charge for entry?

I'll be in Florida from mid October to early November.

Dietrich

Hey everyone! I'm Nadine, and I've been costuming since 2003! My site will be back up and running soon, but for now, most of my stuff can be viewed at my Deviant Art: celticruins.deviantart.com (feel free to add me if you're on there!)

I've been here for about a month, and haven't introduced myself yet! Like many others, I was drawn here by the flame that is Tron, as I'm currently working on a Siren for myself, and an original Disc Wars program for my boyfriend!

Good luck on everyone's future endeavors!

Hi folks. I'm Jen and I live in Michigan. I'm a teacher/Literacy Coach, but Art was my major in college.

Unfortunately no pics at the moment because the camera is packed away. I originally got into creating things because I'm a gamer and I did tons of kit bashing for my Tyranid/Brood Brother army. And it just kind of carried on from there into other games (I'm a Demo Agent for Catalyst Game Labs) and hobbies as I began molding and casting my own terrain pieces.

My mom was always huge into sewing, so as a kid I used to demand "cool" costumes that you couldn't buy, usually based on various sci-fi or fantasy things I was into. I've done a very small amount of cosplay because of a few friends of mine (Trek, Gotham SWAT, Star Wars, and recently Torchwood/Doctor Who), and various military-ish outfits because I paintball and play airsoft.

So... hello and I'm glad to be here! :)

Hi, I've done Costuming on and off for years, with the lastest being Abby from NCIS and am working on Stocking from Stocking and panties with Garter Belt (really bad anime) and the Shishkabob, pipboy, and Super Sledgehammer from Fallout 3. (Just actually finished Nuka cola bottlecap necklace)
p-2011-01-25-18-11-04-view.jpg

Hey everyone. I too was pulled here via cosplay.com and my interest in making a Tron:Legacy costume, and thanks to all of the wonderful people here willing to share their knowledge, everything is in the planning stage. As for me, I've been costuming since late 2000 and have only recently begun to delve into projects which require more advanced prop building. All of my stuff is in the link in my sig if you care to look. Nice to meet you all~

Hi folks, My name is Scott and I'm a robot hound from Florida. I share my vintage 50's house with a few hundred tin robots and a half dozen full sized ones.

I am envious of that collection, Brotha!(y)thumbsup Would love to see more.

Hello,

LdyDarkStr here. You can call me Lady! I'm mostly a costume maker/model, but have recently got into making a lot of my props for my costumes. I'm a HALO nut and really want to learn more about this creative outlet.

Looking forward to some good times!

i guess i should give some intros! im a tattooer of 11 years and a star wars nerd as well! ive gotten into prop building and im starting to learn through a generous mentor in phoenix. its alot of fun and very cool to learn how to make these things! i have much respect for people who can be so creative!! prop building is an art form like any other, almost more of art than any other in my opinion. its nice to see things come together when you put all you own hard work into it.

cant wait to learn more! thanks everyone

Hi Scott, your room looks like a museum, how much do you charge for entry?

I'll be in Florida from mid October to early November.

Dietrich

I always welcome visitors to come view the collection, no charge, of course. Maybe by the time you come Maximillian will be sitting between the other robots.

Greetings, I'm a complete newb to making props. I've been making simple costumes for a some years now, but I'm looking to learn about props and their construction to challenge myself and expand my skill set. My quest for improvement led here!

Hello friends,
I just come across to see this amazing web board here.
"iron man" key words on google :)
Have a good day!
:cool

Hi all. I'm in Utah, and I'm putting together a River Song costume (Doctor Who). This place is amazing! It's going to take me a while just to look around...

Hi,
Been waiting to get on the RPF for a while, always seem to miss the signup windows :)
Mainly into Star Wars, Star Trek and "historical" props.

Hello, all

I'm from Maryland and have been a longtime meber of TDH, but am just now discovering the great TRPF.

I am currently woking on a ROTJ Boba Fett, A Freddy Krueger, A FvJ style Jason Voorhees, a Michael Myers, a Kisame, and a Madara Uchiha.

As you can see, I am a nerd of many facits, and I hope I can be of help to the other members of the forum.

Hi everyone!:)

My name is Jonathan and I'm from Germany. I'm new to both, making props and this forum. I own a few but i bought them.
I'm fan of a lot of horror movies but also Star Wars, Harry Potter, LOTR, Fight Club, Watchmen and many more. Some games like Mass Effect and Assassins Creed too.
I think my first project will be a Tyler Durden t-shirt.

Hello, I am 43 from North West Illinois. I recently built a replica of the 1963 Hartnell TARDIS or also known as Brachaki Box. My Tardis is about 98% accurate with a few minor exceptions. I added the Door Handles and I have a Metal PTO sign rather than glass.

My build took 2 years. I will start a gallery to show off the images.

Scott

Hello Everyone,

I'm from NH and I've been kinda sorta making props for a few years. I'm still really new at it though, and really want to learn new things! I've build some masks and small things out of latex, but that's about it.

I'm a big Iron Man fan, but enjoy seeing everyones outstanding work.

I feel so small compared to some of the posts here haha...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back