re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hello all!
The name's Daniel, I'm 22 years old and I am a huge Star Wars fan and want to start crafting some of my own (accurate) prop replicas. Just got some Gilette razors in my possession so, ComLinks on the way..
I became a member on this page partly to make contact with prop makers who might sell, and also to learn more about this, get hints and tips along the making process.

So, thanks and I'll write more in other threads later!
Daniel

Hello World.

My name is Robbie and Tron has drawn me into the RPF web. I'm a pretty big scifi nut in general and some of the work done on this forum is mind boggling. Hopefully I can get started creating some replicas of my own using the tutorials on the site and maybe buy a piece or two from the talented members here.

Thanks,
Rob

hello i am bladud and on a quest to find clone trooper armor kit for a reasonable price i am wanting to build a captain rex but have lillte funds to do it

Hello everyone! My husband and I are giving our oldest son a Harry Potter-themed birthday party this May. I was searching for free paper props when I stumbled on this site. I am absolutely blown away by the talent here. There is more here than I ever dreamed of. I have spent the last hour browsing, and am loving everything I see. Breathtaking!

Hey everybody, I'm a long-time cosplayer who is hardcore into making everything super accurate. I'm hoping to learn a lot here, and hopefully share what I know and what I build as well.

Hey guys and girls. New here. My name is Joe. I'm from Canada. I have a really bad lack of talent so I'm mainly here to buy things at the moment. Maybe learn some stuff about prop making and hopefully learn to make stuff myself. So far what I've seen has been awesome.

Hey guys and dolls. Im Samuel from the UK, im interested in starting my own props soon, IE Daft punk helmet to soon start, bioshock big daddy helmet, and most soon would be assassins creed prop replicas.

Hey yall I'm Kevin from Michigan, last year was the first costume I made for halloween: (Ryu/Street Fighter)
5376764553_5f3cdce9ab.jpg

and I def wanted to push myself harder this year so I'm attempting one of the tron characters (dunno which one yet ^_^).

Looking through all the forums everyones props/costumes are freaking amazing so I hope I can continue the level of quality :D

Hey everyone, I'm Zak and I'm from Florida (though I'm now in North Carolina) I am currently working on a Ronan costume from Stargate Atlantis and hopefully I can do more in the future.

hi just want to say hello i am doing a terminator bust and i will be asking fo help on getting a wig and eyes so i hope you kind people are willing to share you secrets ......... on painting never done this scale before but i am willing to give it a go want to put it on a manaqun for a display to go with my lifesize vader and stormtrooper cya soon

Hey everybody!

My name's Curt and I'm from the Seattle, WA area. I'm a vintage Star Wars toy collector, but I recently picked up a TE2 Stormtrooper kit that I'm about to start building. I also bought a used Rubies Vader costume for cheap last October for a last minute Halloween costume. I know it's not that great of a costume, but I plan on using it as a starting point to piece together a screen accurate OT Vader.

The members of this forum are such an inspiration! I'm also interested in acquiring some more prop replicas and would eventually like to get some screen used pieces. I do own a piece of Jabba's Sail Barge that was dug out of the Arizona desert some 25 years later! :)

Hi Im Billy.T Im from Ontario Canada.
Im a Star Wars/scifi(mostley Boba Fett and Vader) junkie,Im also into horror/thriller flicks
I am currently working on a Boba Fett SE costume as well as a Mando costume which will have scratch build helmet
I look forward to hangin' out here and mabey learning a few things.

Last edited:

Hi everybody.

My name is Holger and I´m from a small town in Germany.

I´ve been interested in movie props since a very long time. I find it fascinating what can be done with simple materials like wood, plastic pipes and etc.
A long time I struggled with the decision with what I should start my "prop making career". I guess I start with the sticky bomb gun from "The Dark Knight". Rough planes are already made and I´m starting a new topic for it soon.

Best regards,
Holger

Hi Everyone! *waves*

My name is Larissa and i live in Colorado.
I am currently working on two costumes, Aayla Secure and an Infested Kerrigan. I am scultping the leeku's and will be molding them soon! Kerrigans in the planning stages, its going to be alot of work, so my fiance is going to help me on this one. :) Look forward to seeing everyones work!

Hello there! I found this site while looking for props from the new series "The Walking Dead" and being such a Star trek and star wars fan i've found this site to be A LOT of fun! Cheers!

Greetings programs,
My name is Joe and I live in Texas.
I am a Big time Star Wars fan who has made everything from Light Saber hilts to Jedi Food Pellets in the past. I have my own Biker Scout outfit.. and lucky that my wife like the same things I do.
I also have some MR prop sabers also..

I am also a big Tron fan, and I am looking forward to modifying my first Tron Identity Disc.

BTW, Great work everyone (who has shown their work).

Hi folks, My name is Scott and I'm a robot hound from Florida. I share my vintage 50's house with a few hundred tin robots and a half dozen full sized ones.

hello,

I am an artist and costumer who lives in nashville tn. I own Aradani Studios - a costuming company that makes all sorts of things but specializes in elf ears and other fantasy prosthetics.

mike bielaczyc
aradani.com

I'm not exactly new, but I haven't introduced myself yet.

I'm Marko, a graphic artist in the Philippines. Not too many people here into props, though. Cosplay, yes. Authentic looking props, no.

I found the site due to COW (club obi wan) and signed up immediately. Aside from Indy, I'm also a big Harry Potter fan. I was once a Trekkie (or Trekker), but gave it up after the latest movie. I still love Star Trek, but I've given up collecting 'em.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back