Hello all! My name is Barbara aka Slamazon84. I am not new to costuming/prop making. However, I am new to papercrafts/pepakura design. I am looking forward to finding some Destiny related costumes and props.

Hi everyone!
My name is Dominic and i just registered. I found the website browsing through the internet trying to find a good DIY project for a captain america shield. I must say there are so many resources on this community that it makes my head spin...SO many projects soo little time!! Glad to be aboard and hope to learn a lot from all those knowledgeable!!!

Hello everyone.

I'm Calvin. I've always been a huge DIY person and been into cosplay for a long time. Recently I decided to try and step up my game and start working EVA foam. To start with I'm making my Bounty Hunter character from Star Wars: The Old Republic. I plan on making my PvE gear first then my PvP gear before I branch out into anything else. This will help keep me focused. I figured it would be a good time to join now that I finished my first ever helmet (with a few newbie mistakes).

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
My name is Erick and I'm the "new guy". I've been a fan of prop/costume making for a year now and I've been learning how to model on 3DS Max this whole time. This year I will try to make a costume for a con here in my country, althoug I have a lot of time (nearly 5 months from now) I have a lot of work and also studying at nights. Glad to take part in this great community and I hope I can learn a lot from you and your awesome work I've seen so far in the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!
I'm Jon and I have been into prop and costume making for about two years now. At the moment I am in the process of making a Titan suit from Destiny for a convention in the near future. I decided to make an account here because I have questions that will help take the suit to the next level. Glad to be a part of this awesome community and can't wait to see where it takes me!

Hello!

I'm Brian Davis - father, cave explorer, rock climber, college professor (physics and astronomy), very slow runner… and sometimes costumer :). I learned about RPF from some other running/costuming type folks when I decided I wanted to make a Tron themed running costume for a night race for my wife and I. Due to some *amazing* threads here, we were able to pull it off, and had a blast doing it… and in the process I was introduced to the wonders of ELwire, EVA foam, Plasti-dip, etc. Not sure how much I'll be able to contribute, but I will when I can. Costume mostly for running at this point, although we're starting to get more elaborate (the Tron costumes were awesome).

Hello everyone!

I'm new to forums like these. I'm also new to cosplay and building costumes. I've managed to make a Dr. Malfatto mask for a friend, and a wolverine mask for my husband.

I'm currently working on a pair of Sith Acolyte costumes from Star Wars the Old Republic for my hubby and me. Here are a few of pictures of how far I've gotten. Enjoy!
20150509_112841.jpg20150509_112847.jpg20150509_112856.jpg

Shawshank Redemption Bering Imperials Cigar boxes, Andy's chess/rock box

Hello all,

Long long time lurker and wanted to avail a hard to find replica, I've come across; 4 Bering cigar boxes of the same sort from the the movie. I've not yet posted enough to post in appropriate forum but I will once it is an available option.

I currently have the postcard, hinged queen mary benson's tin, and a few other replica items.

I've really enjoyed all the posts here and hope to become more active on the boards ☺

Thanks

P5020961.JPGhi, I adolf from Jakarta, Indonesia. Love to making replica, miniature, models n anything make me feels great. Here my latest collection, on Bunkasai 15th, at Univ. Bung Hatta, padang Indonesia. Glad to joined this forum, n hope can make me better n better to making what I like.
Thanks to let me joined n cihaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy.

Hello Everyone,

I am Yvette from the Netherlands, I have been into cosplay for about 6 years by now. But recently I decided to make props and all, because it seemed so much fun to do.

Right now I work and study at the same time, so I don't have much time to work on my costumes but when I have time I try my best.

Loves Yvette/Romanito

Hello and thanks for having me. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, Tarantino, The Shining, Shawshank, Marvel, just to name a few.
I finally joined the site in order to communicate with all the great knowledgeable members. I had been lurking here for many years. However now I am trying to complete a home cinema/theater room which will house my collection in display cases and I think it is time to finally join and be able to ask questions as well.
Thanks in advance.
Jason
In
PA

I have been a casual lurker for some time, popping in and out to get info. A friend of mine is a member here and thought I would finally join.

I'm a magician in Vegas who make unique props for myself and other performers. I have a smattering of the stuff I have done on www.bizzarobydesign.com.

Looking forward to participating when I can.

Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! <<

Hello all,
I 'started' this in anticipation of getting a teaching position at a community college and I thought having the students to a monologue with all get-up they can create would be a way for them to get over their fear of speaking in public. That said, I began creating a Bane costume from TDKR. Didn't get the position but I stuck with the costume. Going on 9 months now and almost done! IMG_2793.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the VestIMG_2851.JPG

Hey guys, I'm Sunny.
I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and I've on recently given pepakura a try. I started about a year ago but my projects get cut off as soon as my semester starts. So all I have for now is an unfinished full scale battle droid (torso and head only) and a foam ironman helmet cause who wouldn't want one. I only have this photo to show since my memory card crashed and lost all its contents.

1146682_10151597882913391_983256804_n.jpeg

I came across this site more than a year ago and I finally joined the community today. Took me long enough. I'm currently on my semester break and trying my best to utilise all the time I have to work on at least two helmets. Which is why I'm here, really. I got stuck on my scratch build boba fett helmet and I needed some help. Anyways, it's nice to finally be a part you guys :)

Hello together, my name is Marc. I am 36 years old and live in germany. Since I was 5 or 6 years old, I got infected with a unhealable virus named "Star Wars". Today I am a happy to own a ANH-Stunt stormtrooper-armor and enjoy trooping with it. I can't wait for EP7 this christmas and I am a great fan of armor-making, designing and modelling - even if a am not that experienced on that. I hope to make friends here and learn some new things about my hobby.

Hi my names Paddy im 47 live in UK. Came here after buying a pep stormtrooper helmet kit from ebay had no clue how to build it . Thanks to the talented people on here reading a few posts its coming along nicely. Not really a prop collector more toys but think i might have found a time consuming new hobby that will look great displayed with the toys.My two boys are amazed at some of the amazing projects ive shown them might have created a monster they now want halo armour and helmets .

Hello,
My name is Marty G. I'm from San Diego CA. I build whatever I am interested in at the time and work on many finishing projects. From Jason mask to Daft Punk Helmets, to NCR Ranger stuff I build/ paint a little bit of everything. I also cosplay and work in ER.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back