Thank you for accepting me into your forum! I am a "Fabric-Crafter" and have been searching for a site that will assist me in creating true to form capes and costumes. I'm a firm believer in sharing what you know in the Cosplay world and it's great to see this page feels the same.

Good Morrow!

My name is KM or TheGoon on here. I am a sculpture and prop making member and work mainly on armor and weaponry. I attend a lot of conventions but have not cosplayed anything much. I am going to Animazement next month with a Steam Punk Stormtrooper build I have been doing. Thanks for accepting me and I hope to learn a lot from the other members here.

Thanks Again!

I guess I jumped the gun,

Hi! The name is Phil and I'm a long time lurker, more so recent member. I joined recently to start my life in the costume and prop world. I work full time as an EMT/Firefighter and have always been a geek at heart. I recently joined a Costume group that goes to events for sick children.

Here's to an amazing community!

Hi, I am a Star Wars costumer in the Denver area. Member of RMFF and TDA. Hoping to start the process for 501st membership soon. You might find me at Celebrations and Denver Comic Con.

I currently do makeup artistry, fabric parts of costumes, and amateur photography. I am learning more about craft foam, Worbla, and other materials to create small armor-like pieces and embellishments.

It's great to be here! I am looking forward to helping fellow costumers on their builds (including fabric store hunts), meeting others with complimentary skills and interests to learn from, and getting some inputs and advice on my builds.

Hello everyone ! I'm Karina aka KKprops. I make props for year and an half, I didn't make a lot of them because I'm in high school and I need to give it much time, but I really enjoy every minute of making something C; I would like to share with You what I'm doing :D

dragon mask front.jpg
Elysium Asgari Taser gun.jpg

PS: Sorry for bad english - I'm from Poland - still learning ':)

Attachments

• Destroyed Iron Man hand by KKprops.jpg
    Destroyed Iron Man hand by KKprops.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 38
  • skyrim drgnbn.jpg
    skyrim drgnbn.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • Not much time for you HAT.jpg
    Not much time for you HAT.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 39
  • Skyrim pendant.jpg
    Skyrim pendant.jpg
    811.4 KB · Views: 45
Hi all! I'm Bryan, based out of Buffalo.

I've rocked some Star Wars and Stargate costumes for years now, and am currently working on putting together a Captain America suit.

Hi my name is Chris and I am just starting to get into the costuming world. I have little experience but I find it facinating. I am hoping to make my Grand Admiral Thrawn costume to join the 501st legion with. Who knows how far the rabbit hole goes from there. Any suggestions of where to look for inspiration would be great!

Hey everyone!

I'm Zach, and I live on the east coast in the states.

I found you all while researching information regarding the process of vacuum forming (I stumbled on several threads here). It seems like a great community and, while I haven't made a costume for years, I like to dabble with a lot of the processes I've seen used here.

Currently I'm learning to vacuum form for another hobby (which I'm sure will cross over to some degree), but I'll leave that to another thread.

Regards

Hello everyone.
My name is Melvin and I live in Texas. I happened to come across yall when a friend of mine told me about something called pepakura. I have been stalking the forums learning and just enjoying watching the work that others are putting into their costumes.

I'm pretty much a beginner so I'm always open to learning. At the moment I'm working on a Destiny Warlock cosplay and I hope to have it finished in time for Comic Con..

Thank You

Hello everyone, my name is Jeremy I reside in the small town of Lehigh Ok. I have been a fan of the Star Wars and Trek films form many years and so many other science fiction and comic based films and television series. Ever since I was young I would rummage through my dads scrap metal container at his place take random parts and pieces, and imagine what hey could be turned into. I have had the bug ever since. My son has seemed to catch it as well so we are going to be attempting to create some props and pieces of art to share and enjoy. Our first project will be Chopper from the S W Rebels Series, I will be keeping everyone posted. So here we go!!!!

Hi RPF!

My name's Cliff, and I'm from England. I joined the RPF after hearing Adam Savage talking about it on Tested. I'm into costume making, and have put together a pretty good Indiana Jones outfit; I'm making a start on a Han Solo costume too. I made a set of Ghostbusters costumes last year for a local village fancy dress parade, complete with custom name patches and semi-accurate proton packs made from painted cardboard and vacuum cleaner parts.

Proton packs_small.jpg

My main skills are in Photoshop and photography, although I have quite a nice little home model making workshop and some skill in leatherworking. I've recently posted in the Vampire Diaries prop thread with a blood bag label I created in Photoshop.

Hey Howdy!

I've been monkeying around with costumes for about 9 years now. Just a hobby though. I've been out of the community thing for awhile, though I have friends who have tons of good things to say about the RPF, and there's a load of very talented people on here, so why not! :)

I stink at working in clay, though thank god for Maya and Zbrush! I go between armor and latex (the shiny kind, not prosthetics). I print my parts on my lil' Taz 4, and try to learn as much as I can. Hope to chat with some of you at some point in the future!

Hi people of the Internet haha I made an account cause I really want to make a spiderman suit and some people here had some stuff I needed and I really like seeing people discuss over topics that I like to talk about and some people really help with some problems

Greetings!
I am here to search for information on a project I am working on. I am costumer just like all of you, I am so very glad you all are here. :)
My specific talent is hand sewing small delicate recreations.
I collect images of things I want to make on my Pin board over on Pinterest. I will post pictures and talk processes after I am done with each project and hope I can give back.

Thanks!
Ches

Hello, please help make the program Pepakura unwrapped in PDO format - mask "Sons of the Harpy" from the Seral-tv "Game of Thrones" Season 5.
My branch in the forum here is the link: http://forum.pepakura.ru/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1876&p=17393&hilit=game#p17393
I'm from Russia so that the text in Russian, and I apologize for my bad English.
But it is always possible to translate through Google translator, is not it? ;-)

Who realties interested in my idea?Sons of the Harpy.jpg????? Game of Thrones ???? ?????? 5.jpg????? Game of Thrones ???? ?????? 4.jpg????? Game of Thrones ???? ?????? 2.jpg????? Game of Thrones ???? ?????? 1.jpg

Greetings,

I recently discovered this site and was amazed at the creativity the users have demonstrated here. I've always wanted to make things such as storm trooper armor, iron man suits etc. That being said I was inspired to attempt a pepakura model of the storm trooper helmet. I pleased to announce that my undertaking of this task was met with great success, I was able to create a base model using paper mâché around my original pepakura model. My next step will be to use resin to make the structure harder, then of course to use Bondo and poxy puddy to help with all the details. Anyway this is my first build so please any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    989.2 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Hello,

Been a lurker for a while,decided to join officially after pre-ordering the Anovos Stormtrooper kit. Want to get some good reading and research in before it arrives.
It will be my first attempt at completing something like this but have always been interested in adding/making cool pieces to my collection. I am a ephemera collector by nature.
Really looking forward to being part of the community.

Best

Emil

Hello all, I work in the film business and I'm from Vancouver BC! I was just surfing the net and found this awesome site!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back