Oh my, I feel a bit sheepish for noting introductions so late.

I found this place to be one of the most positive in many aspects to prop making, costuming, accurate replicas and all around amazing talent. Many of the members are very kind and willing to help and answer questions; no doubt I had to join the collective creative process. Unfortunately, since then my time has been limited with finishing construction and moving into our home. I hope to be done shortly so I can become better acquainted with others and hopefully share my experiences as well as hear from many others.

Apologies up front; my sentence structure tends to be a bit(extremely)superfluous(example right there).

:)

Hi, I'm Porpi9104, i'm from Italy and I'm a fan of Spider-Man. I'm trying to make a suit of the last film or only the mask, I'm undecided. If you want to help me, any advice is welcome

Hi guys just joined thought I'd say hello from the uk, I am currently building a couple of stortrooper helmets from kits and have just made a captain america M1 helmet, not sure where to go next now

Hi everyone! My name is Kris and I've not been a member of costuming forums much in spite of having a bunch of costumes in my collection (Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine). In the past I've purchased costumes, and I started with Spidey since he's my favorite. I got rid of my old costume and recently got a new one; it marked the first time that I got more heavily involved with the stitching, painting, and gluing. I'm still of a mind to buy pieces and put them together rather than doing full designs and builds on my own, but that could change with time,

My primary reason for joining now is that I want to add a couple of other Spidey variants to my collection -- Superior, Symbiote, and maaayyyyyybe an Iron Spider -- and am starting to hunt for pieces, advice, and help.

My name is Nick, I live in Squamish BC Canada.

I've been working on a Halloween costume, and many of the articles here have been very helpful.

I have never worked with EVA foam before, I have been having a lot of fun with this budget conscious NCR Ranger build. I am a huge fan of Fallout 3 / New Vegas, and always wanted to make a suit. This is my progress so far...

I have no plans to make the helmet/gasmask, I have seen many that look sloppy and I want to be more comfortable crafting eva foam before trying to make something that complex.

Attachments

• ncr_suit_001.jpg
    ncr_suit_001.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 43
  • ncr_suit_003.jpg
    ncr_suit_003.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 36
  • ncr_suit_004.jpg
    ncr_suit_004.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 46
  • ncr_suit_005.jpg
    ncr_suit_005.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 43
  • ncr_suit_008.jpg
    ncr_suit_008.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 42
Re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

I have a build going for a rick grimes costume thanks to this and a few other sites and searches I have done, I love it!!

Hello everyone,

my name is Nubbly (real name Stefan) and I come from the Netherlands! i have made a few pepakura models, as you can see in my profile pic it's my Noob Saibot mask! i also made some foam creations like Iron Man helmet but I didn't like them that much haha! i'm a HUGE fan of Halo and my favorite model is the mark VI. i made the helmet once but i didn't do it too well. now i'm making a new one which is perfect, I will make a thread soon so that you guys can see it :)

well, that was a little bit of me, i hope you guys can help me with problems and like my projects!

Re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hey all, I'm a professional prop builder. My IMBD page has an almost complete list of my credits if anyone is curious: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1878865/
Some of the more recognizable props that I have built have been the Scroll and primitive alien weapons on the volcano planet in the opening sequence of "Star Trek Into Darkness," and more recently, the wooden Punch and Judy rod puppets from "Gone Girl." I look forward to being a part of the forum and seeing what everyone else is building!

Hello everybody.I really like this page and i decided to register here,i see really nice props.I want to make some props from Back to the future and Harry Potter or something original.

Hey
I'm Scott from Beaverton, OR. Been following RPF on facebook for awhile, decided it was probably time I actually went to the website and see what that's about.

Hey all, I'm Andrew. An avid gamer, electronics enthusiast and newbie cosplayer! I am currently working on an Iron Man Mk. 33 "Silver Centurion" pepakura suit. I'm really excited to meet you all as I work on my first project!

See you on the forums!

hi, i'm Ben, a casual gamer, prefer marvel over dc, Minnesotan, a somewhat newbie to cosplaying(my only one is nightwing)
Cosplays i am currently working on:
War Machine(check my instagram for pictures)
Superior Spiderman
and hoping to do something star wars related soon.

Um. Hi! My name is Darcy. I am a 54 yer old grandmother with 3 kids and 3 grandkids. I have been playing at making costumes for 30 years. I am old school, but have been trying out new matreials and techniques lately. I have amassed huge quantities of materials over the past decade and have recently realised I may not live long enough to use half of what I have stockpiled. I am on a mission to use up some of my surplus in as creative a way as possible. Hopefully, people will enjoy my creations!

Hi, I'm Jhie a gamer and i could say also an otaku.
I found out this site from my friend and was very interested in making armors and such for cosplay and as a hobby too.
Really excited to start out my own project.. :D

Sup guys! Names igy and i have been lurking on here for awhile and finally decided to start my build on the scarlet spider suit. I'm new to the whole cosplaying thing but I have always been a fan and been wanting to do so. I will be making "scarlet spider" thread later on to show off what I got so far.

Hello,

I found the forum while looking for ways to make a "dwarven dreadnought" like the one below.
Dwarven Dreadnought2.jpg

The goal is to make it human size for a LARP.

I'm sure this community can help me in that project, but I don't know how.
I've already found couple of interesting Pepakura models which could be adapted in some ways.

Are there any people proposing to design models?

Hi! I'm genxas.
I'm a cosplayer, and a long time lurker of these forums. I decided early this morning that I should make an account so I could easily organize threads and access them from where ever I happen to be. I game when I can, mainly playing Asheron's Call and ArcheAge in my free time in between classes. My tumblr page is the best place to look at my cosplays or search for "genxascosplay".

hey!

i just signed up after following the site for a while. i found i have a lot of free time lately so it's time to make some stuff!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back