Long Time Reader: First time Poster

BenStreeper

Happy to say I finally made it to the RPF. I've been making costumes now for around 5 years, and have lately been doing a lot of work in the Halo brand of costuming over at the 405th. Here's a bit of my resume' so to speak. I want to add everything, but I feel like I would be spamming. I'm just really excited to be on here.

Current projects
Halo:
Hayabusa
Eod
Eva
Mark V
Lonewolf
New Mark 6
Ironman:
Ultimate Iron Man Armor
Iron Man mrk III armor
The infinite Side project
Halo 2 Elite build to scale

Nice work Ben! I've been following your latest sculpt on facebook, if that's the same one that is. It's absolutely fantastic!

(I also like your ODST armor. I noticed that you were missing hand guards/boot covers. If you're interested I'm currently building an ODST armor all-inclusive .PDF with pep files and embedded 3D models by me. Hopefully will have it finished and released by the end of June.)

Nice work Ben! I've been following your latest sculpt on facebook, if that's the same one that is. It's absolutely fantastic!

(I also like your ODST armor. I noticed that you were missing hand guards/boot covers. If you're interested I'm currently building an ODST armor all-inclusive .PDF with pep files and embedded 3D models by me. Hopefully will have it finished and released by the end of June.)

Yeah I did this back before the game released, I have boot covers now, as for the hand, I have leather gloves that look almost game accurate. I still need to build a belt buckle for the armor though, so I look forward to that.

Yeah I did this back before the game released, I have boot covers now, as for the hand, I have leather gloves that look almost game accurate. I still need to build a belt buckle for the armor though, so I look forward to that.

Sure thing, I'll keep you posted.

I have all of the armor modeled. Now it's just a matter of getting them scaled appropriately. If you get a chance check out my gallery on the 405th (Hugh's ODST Build)

I'll be posting more 3D work I've done on here in the future, for those interested.

Sure thing, I'll keep you posted.

I have all of the armor modeled. Now it's just a matter of getting them scaled appropriately. If you get a chance check out my gallery on the 405th (Hugh's ODST Build)

I'll be posting more 3D work I've done on here in the future, for those interested.

I've seen your work, very clean maya work.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back