Moebius flying sub build

He's got some great reference stills from Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea. Shots of the Flying Sub cabin... with special guest star George Takei! Oh MYYYYYY.

I'm in the middle of building this kit right now. Loved Carson Dyle's work. Carson, your posts were a big help. Here's a link to another build. This guy's attention to detail is inspiring, depressing (because its far beyond my talent/patience limit) and kinda crazy. Wait 'til you see how he wires up the reactor lights!

Enjoy.

Moebius Models Flying Sub Work In Progress Page 1

And here's a link to Mr. Lawerence's 2nd Flying Sub ('2011) build which was a comission by yours truly. Moebius Models Flying Sub With Extras WIP Page 1

Oh dear God. I thought hand painting each button on those wall consoles was a pain. This is just wonderful. I couldn't even finish reading his building log... it just made me tired thinking about all that work. Congrats on owning such a terrific build!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back