Nevermind

Victorious-Jay

I'm going to be experimenting on making my own X1 jacket and I need some help. I have most of the standard press photos already. What I'm hoping to get it the picture of the real one before it was weathered when it still had red stripes. Also, I'd love any pics of bro with their Vansons. A helpfull bro sent me some really good pics a while back but my computer got fried and I lost everything. If anyone could help be out I'd be in their debt. Thanks

jmeekins33@qwest.net

-Jason M

<div class='quotetop'>(LogansRunner @ Jun 13 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]1261240[/snapback]</div>
Couldn't this have just been asked in the existing thread?
[/b]

It could have been, but it wasn't. If you're not going to help me then mind your beeswax.

-Jason M

It's direct not harsh. I thought this was a place where we could ask fellow prop enthusiasts for help. I don't expect to be reprimanded here. There is a specific reason that I started a new thread, not that I need to explain myself. In my opinion if you don't have anything positive to add to a thread then you shouldn't spend time replying to it. Leave the thread policing to the mods.

-Jason M

He's right. There are already 2 "current" threads regarding wolverine jackets. This could have been asked in either of those. But if you feel it's neccesary to start another, be our guest. I'd love to help you out, but I don't have any pictures that haven't been posted already in the existing threads.

~ GM

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back