Harry Potter Exhibit in Toronto: Harry Potter magic appears at Ontario Science Centre

Re: Harry Potter Exhibit in Toronto: Harry Potter magic appears at Ontario Science Ce

WOW! What a super exhibit!

Re: Harry Potter Exhibit in Toronto: Harry Potter magic appears at Ontario Science Ce

I went to this in Boston, it was fantastic, though they don't allow photos.

We caught it in Boston as well; really terrific show! Go on a weekday if you can, it's a bit too crowded on the weekends.

I saw it in Chicago. Incredible exhibit if you're a costumer.

Anyone know if they ever showcased the vanishing cabinet from Half Blood Prince?

Yeah, anyone know where it's headed to next, or is it done here in North America???

Went to this with my neice this weekend.

Anyone who has the chance to see this exhibit should. Beautifully displayed (no pictures allowed though!) and she absolutely loved it!

Though the gift shop is basically Noble Collection site +30% or more in price

If any ones goes can you please tell me what each of the papers sat on the bulletin board in the Gryffindor commons.

If any ones goes can you please tell me what each of the papers sat on the bulletin board in the Gryffindor commons.

Whoever does that would have to memorize it...no pictures allowed, and they were mighty strict on that

@Arlington Beech: you could always just grab a sheet of paper and right down what it says

:lol I live in Atlanta, GA, but will be going to see the exhibit in Toronto in the near future!

A truly awesome display of props from the first 6 movies! I was able to see the Prof. Snape garments and was suprised to see the Felix Felicis vial and stand. BTW - the Prof. Snape cassock really is dark dark blue and not black!

@Arlington Beech: you could always just grab a sheet of paper and right down what it says

Norbert - My appologies. I did take in paper and pencil, but most of what was on the bulletin board as I saw it was graphical in nature and to sketch that and/or try to write down the text would have taken the better part of an hour. It's behind a rope off area, in a darkened room and my 52 year old eyes just couldn't handle that. :lol

ATL

Its coming to Philly in 2011. If you need photos, make a list. I can help.

Its coming to Philly in 2011. If you need photos, make a list. I can help.

Where? Franklin Institute? Also, photos are not permitted at this exhibit.

Dammit I drove all the way to Boston to see this already. I'll probably go again though. :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back