Your number one WORST film ever.

I'd have to say the worse I've seen in a very long time was the remake of "The Thin Red Line".... PAINFULLY boring...and the actors doing those little voice-over parts, trying to sound all deep and poetic...c'mon...it's a war movie...lets see some *@#!% get blown up!
It's the first movie I can remember actually leaving early since I saw "Food of the Gods" when I was a little kid and freaked out when they showed the giant worms and had to be taken out by my mom into the next screen to see the rest of "Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo". *lol*

GAH! I'd almost managed to forget about the Thin Red Line. I actually sat through that in the theater. That's time of my life I'll never get back.... :unsure

Desperate Living - by John Waters.

A friend of mine owned the theater this was being shown in and asked the group of us who went "Are you really sure you want to see this? Really?" We were warned.

ME TOO! A friend of mine show me this and I hated it. His point was that Waters was "so bad that it was good". No... not really. It was just bad.

Another: Simon. WTF that that?

Simon-alan_arkin.png

Terminator Salvation.

Nearly walked out half way through, but figured I'd stay to the end.

Wished I had walked out.

SST2 was pretty bad... like so bad it's... still a steaming pile... not good.

Thin Red Line... another pile.

Star Trek Insurrection- tried watching this again maybe a year ago... couldn't sit through it.

Kevin

Big Budget films:

- Battlefield Earth

or

- Transformers 1.

***** what utter crap these films are. For me, Transformers 1 is worse because it somehow managed to make a metric ****load of money, and that shakes my faith in humanity. Plus, Battlefield Earth makes for FANTASTIC riffing. Transformers 1 just made me wish that the Spanish Inquisition had somehow found a way to grab Michael Bay and put him on trial. Heresy by film?

For bad B-movies, it's a really tough call, because there are just so many, and so many of them were spoofed by MST3K already. Plus, I think you kind of have to discount anything Corman or Corman-esque, which in turn discounts all the stuff on the sci-fi channel.

Watchmen - I was really interested to see, I even liked some characters, but the scheming plot of Ozymandias was truely utter ****, not even very intelligent for someone who claims to be the smartest guy on earth... and if that's the best graphic novel ever (Times), you must have a very low standard.... sorry.

A Perfect Murder with Viggo and Paltrow. The entire movie was horrible except the last 5 minutes or so. If I remember correctly.

And to whomever said Braveheart... :p I love that movie.

the newest X-Files movie... i couldnt believe what i was watching...and the ending...good god, and i like the x_Files...

Moulin Rouge is the only movie I've ever walked out on (and we snuck in!).

Movies that I feel are EXTREMELY overrated: The Dark Knight, Watchmen, Avatar, anything Tim Burton.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back