Tim Burton's Formula

That was pretty much perfect.
They forgot the other music Elfman has done for Burton though.
Bum bum bum bum DaDADA DA BUm (imagine the theme fom Batman, the tv series the Flash and Warren Beatty's Dick Tracy.) ;)

Wolf

I think it's more a reflection on many people's perception of him, rather than his actual mentality.

:lolTrue. I dont know Tim Burton personally, but all of his movies have all of those themes mentioned in that clip! ALL of his movies, that made it to the big screen are dark and macabre.:rolleyes

When a movie like Alice (it was alright but nothing special) can make a Worldwide total of $656,534,935 in less then a month I would say that his formula works :wacko

I enjoyed it, mostly, because I feel 90% of the video is true. On the other Hand, Burton has created some Iconic characters and movies, such as Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare before Christmas, etc. Not a big fan of his remakes, thou (Batman films/ Willy Wonka/ Alice).

When a movie like Alice (it was alright but nothing special) can make a Worldwide total of $656,534,935 in less then a month I would say that his formula works :wacko

It's all about apealing to the 12-17 year olds that are spending daddy and mommy's money. It don't think it has ANYTHING to do with him. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back