Image request - Cinefex #56 -Super Mario Bros

Howlrunner

Sr Member
I'm looking for some good reference images of the main "goodie" Goomba (Spike) from the Super Mario Bros movie. Other than screenshots, the only thing I can come up with is that the movie was covered in issue 56 of Cinefex (the one with Nightmare Before Christmas on the cover).

Anyone have that issue and know if there are any close ups of the goomba's head? Or indeed, does anyone have any other good reference images?

I have that issue, and the movie isn't featured; or if it is, it's so brief that I haven't spotted it! Sorry.

Thanks. The Cinefex website says that that issue features an article called "The Other T-Rex" or something like that. Thought it may have been of use. At least I can concentrate on trying to get good screen grabs instead now.

Wish I could help. I didn't have much access to them during filming, so do not have any in my collection. Sorry.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back