IG-88 Build (Full Body) - FINSHED! Pg. 6

Re: IG-88 Build (Full Body) - DETAILS! Pg. 5

This is looking sick! Awesome build! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Really well done, Scott! You don't see this one replicated often, and you nailed it!

Sweet work......can't wait to see it in person. Look forward to meeting you at CV Scott. :)

Dave

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm really looking forward to the finished pictures. But this is quite an accomplishment. You really did a heck of a job. Just loved watching the 'in progress' pictures you've posted.

Ted.

This looks absolutely amazing. IG always terrified me as a kid - I remember having a comic with him in it, all spindly and deadly.

Your work has sent a chill down my spine, so you must have done something right!!!

In case you didn't see these in the other thread about the Bounty Hunter display, here are a few pics of the finished IG-88:

8944914316_4b4937dfe6.jpg

8944292327_7f1572800d.jpg

8944916120_af30a98317.jpg

8944293767_b4b99a8d1f.jpg

8944917568_549f32f345.jpg

Scott

Last edited:
it was a beautiful lineup. I'm sure the real ESB Fett guy was out on the floor as I saw a couple really nice ones walking around out there. :)

Dave

Incredible work, Skaught! Looks great on display. The IG-88 head cast I picked up from you last year is going to be spotlighted soon in a fanfilm I'm doing. What's the story on the Weequay mask in the photos a few pages back? Is there anywhere you know of that I can get one of those for my film? Looks a lot closer to the film prop than the old Don Post version.

You all put LFL to shame at this convention! It really looked like LFL didn't care at all . . . they didn't even have a Star Wars booth with all the stuff they have planned for the near future. AWESOME work on the IG-88!!! It's the crown jewel in this line of bounty hunters!

Incredible work, Skaught! Looks great on display. The IG-88 head cast I picked up from you last year is going to be spotlighted soon in a fanfilm I'm doing. What's the story on the Weequay mask in the photos a few pages back? Is there anywhere you know of that I can get one of those for my film? Looks a lot closer to the film prop than the old Don Post version.

I just recently picked up the Weequay from someone in the 501st who said it was a recent sculpt. It came painted brown, so I gave it some detail paint and added the horse hair. It's too small for a mask, unless you have a small head and cut it up the back I'm afraid. It would never fit my giant noggin.

Scott

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back