Breaking Bad

DoubleD

Sr Member
This is one of my favorite shows and its good to finally have it back. It startd a little slow for me, but it definately ended strong making me start the countdown until next week's show.

Can't wait to see what this season holds!

Yeah! I had only heard about the show and rumblings about how great it was, but never had the motivation to watch.

That is until they ran a "Best Of" marathon on AMC this weekend and I just happened to be in front of the tube at the beginning with nothing else to watch...

Boy, was I surprised and excited! That's some great TV there! I'm going back to watch from the beginning now.

Great show with great writing and awesome work from Bryan Cranston!

I was watching this with my dad the other night and it occurred to me, how much does the general plot of Breaking Bad mirror Dr Jekyl/Mr Hyde?

Brilliant scientist creates a drug that unleashes his inhibitions but forces him to create an alternate persona to deal with these effects.

Personal theory, anyway.

This show is my all time favorite and my current obsession. Watching all the episodes with the cast/crew commentary on is just fascinating to me. This is the only show that I have 100% confidence the writers will not "jump the shark" with - as they have stated multiple times they will end it before they see it go that route. I am super stoked for July 17th.

Bryan Cranston revealed in a recent interview that a major character will not survive the first episode of next season. Although that may be purposely misleading and referring to the family car or something. If its an ACUTAL character, I'm laying my money on Mike the cleaner...

He is - also Tim Whatley, the dentist from Seinfeld, and the next door neighbor from The King of Queens. Very funny man, and as Breaking Bad has shown, a VERY good dramatic actor.

I had a chance to visit the set of the show in June and it was an amazing experience that I will never forget. I met Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Anna Gunn, all three were genuinely kind to me. Anna is probably the nicest person I have ever met.

I get a great sense of helplessness from this show. Jessie has sunk so low that he appears not to give a crap anymore. People are braver when they have nothing to lose.

Bryan Cranston deserves more awards and recognition for his role in Breaking Bad. He is absolutely hilarious as Dr. Tim Whatley on Seinfeld (He even improvised inhaling the nitrous before giving it to Jerry to test it out), and funny on Malcolm in The Middle. Very few actors working today have the range to be as funny as he is, and to be able to pull off a dramatic role as well. Great show indeed.

Last edited:
Bryan Cranston (Walter) was on Conan the other night. He brought a huge bag of the blue "meth" for Conan and the audience and started chowing down on it. He said they make the rock candy cotton candy flavor. You'd think they'd make it blueberry or something.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back