Splinter Cell Convictions Sam Fisher Costume - Civilian style outfit

re: Splinter Cell Convictions Sam Fisher Costume - Civilian style outfit

This is what I have found for the sweater:

pCKJ1-6322957v275.jpg

sadly, its out of stock everywhere! Calvin Klein, model: MG39N76.

EDIT: May buy a lighter colored one and dye it. stupid CK spelled out on the left shoulder though.

Last edited:

Not a fan of the outlined box around the zipper but its a good budget item. Maybe Magnoli could step in here and give us a quote.

I'm quite interested in the shirt myself. I've been looking around for a good base which I can modify, and I've found some good ones, but nothing in stock.

I've actually thought about making some drawings and send those to Magnoli along with some reference pictures.

If want we could team up.

The weapon Sam uses is the FN FiveSeven- civilan model- dark earth/black.

The backpack is a real bag. It is called the t.11 select carry sling bag. Sam uses a slightly modified kacky/ MARPAT bag.

Resurrecting this thread to cosplay as Conviction Sam Fisher at some cons this year!

In a lot of the photos shown, Conviction Sam looks like he's wearing a charcoal sweater and dark green pants. In the game it is definitely a dark green sweater and dark brown pants, though! I'm going with this sweater: Amazon.com: Acrylic Commando Sweater 1/4 Zip Olive Drab: Clothing (although I might want to dye it to get more of a pine green color).

For the pants, I haven't been able to find any that match, but it should be easy enough to add vertical zippers in the front and velcro cuffs at the bottom to any pair of standard, chocolate cargo pants.

I'm mildly concerned about getting the right backpack to modify but I'll share more on this after I find the right one.

I would like to make a good watch that can glow that nice splinter cell green - anyone have any ideas on this?

Resurrecting this thread to cosplay as Conviction Sam Fisher at some cons this year!

In a lot of the photos shown, Conviction Sam looks like he's wearing a charcoal sweater and dark green pants. In the game it is definitely a dark green sweater and dark brown pants, though! I'm going with this sweater: Amazon.com: Acrylic Commando Sweater 1/4 Zip Olive Drab: Clothing (although I might want to dye it to get more of a pine green color).

For the pants, I haven't been able to find any that match, but it should be easy enough to add vertical zippers in the front and velcro cuffs at the bottom to any pair of standard, chocolate cargo pants.

I'm mildly concerned about getting the right backpack to modify but I'll share more on this after I find the right one.

I would like to make a good watch that can glow that nice splinter cell green - anyone have any ideas on this?

NEEECCCCRROOO POOOOOSST! Actually I'm happy to see this.

BTW, I used the same sweater with great results. I just cut extra black fabric and hand stitched it to the sweater. I couldn't find any good matches for the pants either. But you can see the results here.

Attachments

• 36659_447423430069_2214485_n.jpg
    36659_447423430069_2214485_n.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,084
  • 35742_447423125069_8302839_n.jpg
    35742_447423125069_8302839_n.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 755
  • 35371_447418915069_2560750_n.jpg
    35371_447418915069_2560750_n.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,405
  • 34052_447418255069_1270388_n.jpg
    34052_447418255069_1270388_n.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,335
  • 34052_447418240069_2066941_n.jpg
    34052_447418240069_2066941_n.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,059
By the way, Sam is fully equipped with FN weapons, he has his five-seven like said previously, but his assault rifle is a FN F2000 too. And FN doesn't stand for Five seveN, it stands for Fabrique Nationale, Belgian weapon manufacture. FYI, I believe US troops are sometimes equipped with SCAR rifles, which is also a FN design.

Kolin86 I love you! Dude, I want to know all about the pants you used and the BACKPACK, especially! Can you tell me the brands at least? Seriously, any info you can take a few minutes to deliver...

Teragon, thanks for your info as well! FN are the same guys that make the P90, one of the most innovative guns in recent manufacture, IMO.

Many thanks!

Danger

There is some kind of foam rubber on the back of Sam's sweater. I think its there to prevent the backpack from sliding as he sneaks around. Can anyone give me a pointer (link, tip, whatever) on where I can find some of this material so I can sew it onto the sweater I'm getting? Picture attached!splinter-cell-conviction-scc_interrogation_sequence_part2.jpg

NEEECCCCRROOO POOOOOSST! Actually I'm happy to see this.

BTW, I used the same sweater with great results. I just cut extra black fabric and hand stitched it to the sweater. I couldn't find any good matches for the pants either. But you can see the results here.

Kolin, I think I tracked down the backpack you used: is it the CUSCUS Sling Pack? I haven't been able to find it in the same color as yours, though - wondering if that was your modification, and did you add the half strap that connects on the chest?

The pants are totally perfect but I haven't been able to find those yet! Please help!?

Danger,

Yes, the backpack is the cuscus one. I'll have to look at the brand of pants. It was a thrift store fine (I think Burlington's.) Sadly that was a few years ago so I doubt they'll be findable. Good luck on your build. If you want I can upload pictures of my sweater to show you the pattern I made for the black fabric.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back