Wesley Snipes is back!

Yeah, baby!
twilight-ending-blade.jpg

That photo is my profile pic on FB right now with the DVD coming out tonight. Wish Blade would do some Vamp hunting tonight!! REAL VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!

"Charged, in 2006, with tax fraud (a charge he was acquitted of in 2008)"

Funny how there weren't a million stories about the acquittal. Yet another big story I predicted the outcome of!!

I'm so awesome :lol

I just skimmed that article, but I didn't see a mention of Blade 4. Is that just wishful thinking or something happening?

There is still the distinct possibility that he'll have to serve his three year sentence. And anyone who would greenlight Blade 4 after the tripe that was Blade 3 should be staked themselves...

Read this months issue of GQ with Shiya LeBouf (sp?). There's an interveiew with Mr. Snipes in there. Hate to say it, but after reading that, I decided he really is an idiot. :wacko

twilight-ending-blade.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm soooooo in to the triangle
I think it will be the best movie till Blade4
O E GO WESLEEEEYY!!!

The Blade 4 I would like to see starts out with a 35-40 year old "hausfrau" picking up this "sparkly" young guy with nice hair at a bar. It seems we're just watching a little "cougar" pickup action when the seemingly drunk quasi jail-bait stud reveals a wicked set of fangs and zeroes in on the woman's pale, slightly plump neck prepped to deliver a hickey to remember.

[cue techno beat]

A dark figure in a black leather trenchcoat draws a menacing blade. "Isn't tonight a school night?"

[sh-shick! Splat!]

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back