My Indy Collection

Tom1971

Sr Member
Idol Bank next to Todd sandbag

Acme's perfect headpiece

Markpoons amazing Diamond and Nurhachi Urn(Not shown but also have his perfect gold coins)

JediSpirit's perfect Antidote Vial, Sanskrit cloth and two Tablet Rubbings (not shown). One in the diary and one framed on the wall

Sankara stone from Ebay

RelicRaiders incredible Lighter. Picture does not show it well. The clover actually has depth and dimension. It's not just a decal or painted on

RelicMakers perfect COC. My God it's amazing

Bazzano Jones Grail. It's feels like the real prop. It is perfect

Sarednabs awesome Grail Diary

Todd's Sword/Ebay Binolculars, surveyer's tape measure, two compass'

Raiders notebook, Todd's pocket knife, and Maproopm brush/Etc

The revolver in the back is a small pistol my grandfather gave me. I just thought it went with Indy's stuff. I have a Wade Egan S&W for my Indy Gear

Peter Bros Hat. Very uncomfortable but will withstand a nulcear blast

The bottom pic is a real Mark VII bag I got off ebay.

HPIM5071-1.jpg

HPIM5076.jpg

HPIM5077.jpg

Idol bank minus headband with eyes, plaster filled, and Gold leaf from Michaels. Where the headband was shows up a bit in the pics but in person in blends in much better. Overall not bad for $35

HPIM5052.jpg

HPIM5043.jpg

HPIM5048.jpg

HPIM5051.jpg

HPIM5089.jpg

HPIM5090.jpg

HPIM5080.jpg

HPIM5082.jpg

HPIM5083.jpg

HPIM5068.jpg

HPIM4944.jpg

HPIM4625.jpg

Last edited:
Great Indy stuff! :thumbsup I really like how you have everything displayed, too. I have Markpoon's Nurhachi Urn as well, and it truly is a thing of beauty. How do you like the Todd's sword? It looks pretty good with the rest of your stuff. (By the way, AWESOME job on the Fertility Idol! I love the eyes.)
Here's a picture of some of my Indy props. (Small, but growing...:)) I'd love to get a Cross of Coronado like yours, next.
View attachment 22694

Thank you for the nice comments

The bank came out great just make sure you have the headband sanded down a little smoother than I did. This really was not that hard. I just dremmeled the headband off and sanded smooth. It just needed a little more sanding. It really is not noticeable in person like I said. With the plaster and gold leaf in a cool room it feels like a solid gold thing.

One thing I did not do was try to extend the hair line like someone on COW did. I decided that was to dangerous and it looked fine without.

Great Indy stuff! :thumbsup I really like how you have everything displayed, too. I have Markpoon's Nurhachi Urn as well, and it truly is a thing of beauty. How do you like the Todd's sword? It looks pretty good with the rest of your stuff. (By the way, AWESOME job on the Fertility Idol! I love the eyes.)
Here's a picture of some of my Indy props. (Small, but growing...:)) I'd love to get a Cross of Coronado like yours, next.
View attachment 22694

Awesome looking collection. Very nice pieces.

The Todd sword is okay. I love Todd and have his pocket knife, Raiders holster, Gunbelt, web belt, whip holder, and sandbag. I love him but,...I think the sword is too long. I know he made it off a screen used prop and I have no doubt it is accurate. For me I wanted the one Indy has in the bridge and this is too long for that. I think the noble one is more accurate length wise.

However this sword is very accurate and great feeling otherwise and cutting it down to the proper length I want will be no problem. It was also a very good deal for the money. I figure if you like the longer version great and if you want it shorter that's easy as well.

Again love Todd dearly and very gratefull he supplies great props at reasonable prices. I have loved everything I bought from him including my sword.

The entire collection is great, thanks for sharing. I am particularly impressed by your work on the idol, I think it looks excellent.

Very nice, I plan on getting a bank and either making it gold like yours or doing the green weathered version as per Kramstaar's tutorial.

Very nice, I plan on getting a bank and either making it gold like yours or doing the green weathered version as per Kramstaar's tutorial.

They are so cheap get two. That's what I did to experiment with one and finish another.

Thanks again all for the nice comments.

These props I bought are so amazing and of such good quality it makes me wonder even more than I have for the last 30 years as to why Lucas and others don't offer good quality stuff like this. These prop makers are truly amazing and their work is incredible. And most is not to expensive. Not cheap but most is not Master Replicas priced nonsense. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again

Speaking of cheap Indy stuff, here is photo of some things thrown together for very little. I made 2 sets like this. 1 for myself and 1 for a friend here who got shafted on another deal.

Hope you don't mind me putting this here (if so let me know)

Bill.jpg

SecondStone.jpg

Speaking of cheap Indy stuff, here is photo of some things thrown together for very little. I made 2 sets like this. 1 for myself and 1 for a friend here who got shafted on another deal.

Hope you don't mind me putting this here (if so let me know)

Bill.jpg

SecondStone.jpg

Don't mind at all. In fact I think I'll change it to show off your Indy stuff.

Great collection. I love inexpensive stuff. I'm still bitter at Icons, Master Replicas, and now EFX for overpriced stuff. And that's from an owner of numerous overpriced MR stuff. This should not be a hobby for the rich and well off.

This should not be a hobby for the rich and well off.

QFT :thumbsup

I agree, I had a few MR pieces at one time but sold them all in favor of food. :lol But I'd replace them with lower priced fan made replicas before going back. But I don't want to drag this thread off topic..

Those Sankara stones I made are carved from Wax candles and wrapped in plaster quick strips (kinda like what they used to make casts from at the hospitals)

Plus props you make yourself just seem so much cooler! I have all the stuff to mae a grail diary but need to get a clamping system set up.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back