Terran Marine Sculpt "WIP" UPDATED: New Pics 8/29/10

Re: Terran Marine Sculpt "WIP" UPDATED: New Pics 6/1/10

Wow! Amazingly cool. I hope you consider a Protoss warrior one day too... looks like you have more than enough skills for that as well.
Looking forwards to seeing this one finished.

Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate it. :) I will posting new pics soon. I have been working on the arms and shoulders the last few days.

Carl

Here is an update. Did some more cleanup and added some forearm armor to him. Starting to come together now. Thanks for looking

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

Re: Terran Marine Sculpt "WIP" UPDATED: New Pics 8/16/10

Hi. Here is an update on my Terran Marine. Starting to do more detail work. Scribing and piping stuff. Trying to give it a more clean look. Got his hand attached too. Yippee. :) His thumb isn't done yet. Just roughed out. Overall I am very pleased with it. Next I will be working on the gun while I continue to clean it up. Hope you like. Oh I enlarged the helmet also. It was a bit to small. It looked like he had been hit by a Voodoo Protoss. hahaha Now for pics.

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

the hands and the detailing are AMAZING!!! this is so awesome! great work! :thumbsup

I love it! Great job! Is this a commission or will you be making them available?

Last edited by a moderator:

I love it! Great job! Is this a commission or will you be making them available?

+1 to the question above. That is amazing work and much better then the early starcraft terran kit I've seen around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi. Thanks for the compliments. :) Yes I will be molding this up. It isn't a commission but if your interested in further details just PM me.

Carl

Thank you.:) It is very inspiring to hear these great comments. It keeps me motivated. I have been working on this for close to a year. Not everyday but when I have a day off or two. So it is great to see it come together the way I envisioned it. More pics coming very soon. Will show off the weapon and other hands.

Carl

Hi All,
Here are some progress pics of my Terran marine. Got his rifle and other hand on. Still some detailing to do on them. Slow going but it is happening.
smile.gif
Thanks for looking.

Carl

IMG_1235-1.jpg

IMG_1240-1.jpg

IMG_1241-2.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back