Support the RPF through your Sideshow Collectible purchases!

RPF Staff

Legendary Member
Community Staff
While this site has historically either been sponsored privately (when it was much, much smaller) or with donation drives, for the past couple of years, we have made efforts to create a self-sustaining ad structure to ensure the site is around for years and years to come, but we still need YOUR help!

I know you are sitting there on the edge of your seat saying “Wow! I love the RPF and I would love to help, but what can I do? I am just one person!”

We currently have two main advertisers; The Propstore of London, and Sideshow Collectibles. Today we would like to focus on the Sideshow Collectibles links/banners found here on the RPF.

We are a Sideshow affiliate, meaning we get a commission ONLY if you, as a loyal RPF member, take the time to click through one of our Sideshow banner links when going to purchase the latest Sideshow product! We know you are buying from Sideshow already (we see all the showoff threads!) and we aren’t asking you to purchase anything you wouldn’t already be buying. We only ask that you take a moment to click through our Sideshow banner when you do! This way, not only are you getting a really cool collectible, but you are also supporting your favorite movie prop/costume/model site!

At this point I am sure you are so excited you can barely sit down and in fact some of you are probably already standing with one arm raised above your head bellowing “show me the links and I will buy all my future Sideshow collectibles through you!” First, sit down, and put your arm down. You look silly standing in front of your computer and talking to it. But if you are serious about helping support this site, we have two links to Sideshow, one link is at the bottom of the main page (just below the banner for the Propstore) and another link at the top of the Junkyard. We are also including a link in this post, just for good measure!

Sideshow Toys RPF Affiliate Link

Whenever you find yourself at the Sideshow website, pause and ask yourself, “did I get here through the RPF link?” If not, go back and click through our link, you slacker, especially if you are planning to make a purchase!

Thanks in advance for your continued support of this site!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back