Haunted Mansion Stretching Paintings

There are prints out there, but hard to come by. I think disney did a small run of them.

Here is a photo of snow white..It was on display at d23

You might be able to buy them from the Disney Gallery "Print On Demand" kiosk at Disneyland. I know they are offered from time to time.
DSC_8370blog-634x1024.jpg

There were also 4 tapestries of the paintings offered a few years ago for Disneyland's 50th Anniversary. They are pretty expensive now, eBay would be your best bet.

Long story short, official replicas are available, and shouldn't be too hard to find.

Thanks for the info and I was aware that some reproductions have been officially made.

I"m curious if anyone here has attempted to re-create them? Not much in search results other than some mentions/discussions of official replicas Captain EO referenced...

I expect to be on site at Disneyland working a show in a couple of weeks. I will definitely stroll over and check out the print on demand kisosk. Where is it located exactly? Somewhere in New Orleans Square (and maybe even near the art gallery) perhaps?

I expect to be on site at Disneyland working a show in a couple of weeks. I will definitely stroll over and check out the print on demand kisosk. Where is it located exactly? Somewhere in New Orleans Square (and maybe even near the art gallery) perhaps?

Exactly, the kiosk is in the art gallery. However, they actually moved the art gallery, so now it is in the bank, right next to Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln on Main Street. When you first enter the park, it's all the way to your right. I'm pretty sure they should have them, I know they did for sure as of October of last year.

Exactly, the kiosk is in the art gallery. However, they actually moved the art gallery, so now it is in the bank, right next to Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln on Main Street. When you first enter the park, it's all the way to your right. I'm pretty sure they should have them, I know they did for sure as of October of last year.

Cool, I will check it out. Hopefully they'll have them available. Thanks!

I like the tapestries they did a few years back. The ones that came with the Bat-winged rods.

Thanks for the info and I was aware that some reproductions have been officially made.

I"m curious if anyone here has attempted to re-create them? Not much in search results other than some mentions/discussions of official replicas Captain EO referenced...

There's also a print on demand store of sorts a little further down Main Street on your right hand side as you're walking down from the main gate. I don't recall the exact name of the shop but it will be the one with the statues, paintings, and cels in it and off to the side/corner will be a computer set up where you can browse for prints.

Yeah I have a set printed on high quality paper, but you can have them printed on Canvas as well, as mentioned go to Disney Gallery!

- Jeff

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back