delete thread

Re: STEALTH''s Iron Man Mark III armor build

It looks great so far! Can't wait to see some resin on it :) Keep us updated!!!

And yes, I do love the presentation ;)

Nice job! Very good idea to print in different colours ;)

Keep us posted :cool

Seriously? This is damn nice! Well done. I look forward to the progress.

Very nice start right out of the gate, you and Starx's are going to blow mine out of the water if you keep at this pace. :cool:thumbsup Oh and do you get your ink for free or just make too much $$. LOL JK. :lol

Very nice start right out of the gate, you and Starx's are going to blow mine out of the water if you keep at this pace. :cool:thumbsup Oh and do you get your ink for free or just make too much $$. LOL JK. :lol

Colored cardstock my friend lol

It keeps the build motivating and fun that way for me.

anyways. You're the standard we have to build to. So keep it up. :thumbsup

Pepakura taking over!

Yeah!

Colored cardstock my friend lol

It keeps the build motivating and fun that way for me.

anyways. You're the standard we have to build to. So keep it up. :thumbsup

Yeah!
Yeah fin. As far as im concerned, im looking up to your build for inspiration.

Very cool look really good in colour. There the same as mine correct? Man your getting things done in a big rush. :thumbsup

small update

just working on the arms at the moment. Just need to complete the elbow section

DSC04296.jpg

Very cool look really good in colour. There the same as mine correct? Man your getting things done in a big rush. :thumbsup

yeah same parts

I guess I pep fast. I'm trying to get a lot of projects sorted out before the good bondo weather arrives. so I can be outside everyday in the morning working on things before I go to work. :)

I hope to have a Finhead impression for my torso by the end of the weekend

or at least a close attempt at it. Weather permitting.

Last edited:

Ahh you guys'll get another snow storm or sumthin slow you down a bit. :) You need a garage or shop or both like me. :cool

yeah same parts

I guess I pep fast. I'm trying to get a lot of projects sorted out before the good bondo weather arrives. so I can be outside everyday in the morning working on things before I go to work. :)

I hope to have a Finhead impression for my torso by the end of the weekend

or at least a close attempt at it. Weather permitting.

What scale did you end up using for your arm? Also, i downloaded the file from dancing but the cover for the back of the handplate is not in the files?

Last edited:

What scale did you end up using for your arm? Also, i downloaded the file from dancing but the cover for the back of the handplate is not in the files?

Whoops just realized I didn't include that, I'll have to update that. For now though you should be able to pull it from http://www.4shared.com/file/229788149/d91d8e39/IronMan_arm.html just unfold it and put it on it's own piece of paper.

Re: Iron Man Mark III armor build

Well that's a cool way to go about it. :thumbsup Looks like it's taking shape well and like you say inside nice and warm no dust. :cool Are you going to be casting in resin or glass when your done? And I'm guessing rebound25 for all anyway?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back