Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - RINZLER, Sam & TRON Movie Replica Suits.

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
timthumb.php

SAMQUORRAFINAL.jpg

Universal Designs Ltd. has been licensed to design, manufacture, market and deliver TRON LEGACY Movie Replica Suits, Outerwear and Accessories by Disney Consumer Products.

It's with great pride that we announce our second studio license...and while still very early, pre-production has already begun on bringing these incredible movie suits to life as real world/wearable...and functional 'Movie Replica Garments'.

As the film debut draws closer, we'll have more...much, much more to show and discuss in detail.

Product introduction will be added shortly at www.udreplicas.com

Get ready guys AND gals.....the ride is about to start.

David

Last edited:
Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits, Outerwear and Accessories

Congrats Dave! I know you will do an outstanding job as usual(y))

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits, Outerwear and Accessories

Now THAT is cool ! Congratulations David ! I am so happy for you.

Congratulations...I wish you guys real success..

CONGRATS GUYS!

Wow... this is gonna be an interesting project for you! I know your the right people for the job! Lightcycle motorcycle jackets??? Who else would even be considered for the job??? :)

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Really have high hopes for this movie...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you offer:cool

Congratulations David, that's great news. I can't wait to see what you come up with :thumbsup

phase pistol took the words out of my mouth! For the love of dog, please also include that short tunic thingy they had in the movie, so junk can be tastefully hidden! :)

Also, congrats!

awesome news. Grats

from the few pics i've seen, the new suits are KILLER. congrats!

end of line.

Wow, and wow!

I'm already waiting for your Batman suit to move from "Coming Soon" to "Now Available". :thumbsup

Wow, that is awesome for you, David! Congrats!!!

Congratulations! Will these replicas glow?

Wonderful, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

This is awesome! I can't wait to see how they turn out! Will you be using EL tape?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back