Count Dooku costume

Obi-TN

I've recently put up pictures of my Dooku custom fx lightsaber and the chain, but I figured I should share the whole costume:
COSI0218.jpg

COSI0305.jpg

That second photo really needs some work. You can see my hands. The cape should be everted (which mine does do). The sun is drowning out the color of the blades. And you can't tell that Anakin's holding a Dooku saber. I guess we'll have to correct those at AdventureCon.

I've seen this costume in person and helped with a little detail and I must say this is the best Darth Tyranus I've ever seen and he even has a custom FX saber to boot. It was cool to stand near you in my Jango.

<div class='quotetop'>(Tambo Fett @ Jun 7 2006, 01:26 PM) [snapback]1257893[/snapback]</div>
I've seen this costume in person and helped with a little detail and I must say this is the best Darth Tyranus I've ever seen and he even has a custom FX saber to boot. It was cool to stand near you in my Jango.
[/b]
Thanks again and thanks to everyone else. If only we could have found that Mace Windu. I shouldn't have been the only one to almost lose his head. :D
Here's a link to the fx saber thread: http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=111111

Oh, and in case y'all can't tell that is my real hair.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back